A residence of distinction, reminiscent of a timeless European estate, awaits on almost half an acre of coveted North East aspect prime riverfront land. Having undergone a meticulous million-dollar renovation a few years ago by leading architect Bayden Goddard, this sprawling Southport residence boasts 3 spacious bedrooms, including a vast master suite with custom cabinetry, elegant ensuite and dressing room, 3 bathrooms with flawless Carrara marble and travertine finishes, an oversized gourmet kitchen with Miele and fully integrated appliances, multiple open plan living areas plus a dedicated media room and triple car garage. Showcased by spectacular skyline views this magnificent entertainer is paired with a premier location, directly adjacent to the exclusive TSS river ovals.
Immaculately presented, there is an abundance of sophisticated space both indoors and out to enjoy. The vast open plan living area, complete with a remodelled fireplace, flows seamlessly to the outdoor dining pavilion, while the indoor dining room also enjoys wide water views and easy access to the sun-drenched terrace, deliberately designed to capture cool river breezes. You’ll also enjoy your choice of two outdoor gazebos, the recently resurfaced tennis court and 20m pool with diving board.
Released for sale for the first time in 35 years, this iconic residence on a rare 1,682m2 block with 22 metres of river frontage is unrivalled in its position.
• Prestigious 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 3 car residence on a rare 1,682m2 block with 22 metres of river frontage
• Timeless European estate on almost half an acre of prime waterfront land
• Sturdy construction, double brick, concrete slabs, retiled internally and externally
• Magnificent entertainer, paired with a premier location, adjacent to exclusive TSS
• European inspired design features including no architraves, numerous terraces to capture cool breezes
• Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, multiple open plan living areas, media room
• Outdoor oasis features recently resurfaced tennis court, 20 metre pool with diving board, 2 gazebos plus a dining pavilion off the lounge room with magnificent views of the river reflections and Gold Coast Skyline
• Iconic, uninterrupted views with no chance of being built out, nestled in an exclusive location
• Million dollar, 12 month renovation undertaken by acclaimed architects, Bayden Goddard
• Vast kitchen with walk-in-pantry, stainless steel appliances, 2 x fully integrated dishwashers and fridge/freezer, custom windows, water and pool views
• Master suite with custom cabinetry, dressing room, ensuite with double shower and freestanding bath plus terrace with superb water and skyline vistas
• Office adjacent to master could easily be converted to a 4th bedroom
• Bedroom 2 and 3 are generously sized with built-in-robes
• Original black glass in entry way plus bespoke balustrade in sweeping staircase
• Ducted air-conditioning, vaccumaid, gatehouse security, easily maintained gardens and established gardens.