Walking distance to everything – Welcome to 11 Sportsman avenue, Mermaid Beach!
Not many homes on the coast can boast walking distance to the beach, Jupiters' Casino, Broadbeach dining, Pacific Fair, Nobby's attractions and also have such a range of restaurants, cafes, bars and takeaways at the end of the street.
This three bedroom beach house is perfectly presented, offering lots of natural light, timber floors & a large open living space flowing out through large bi-fold doors to a stunning covered deck.
The outdoor space is perfect for dinner parties, overlooking a decades old flood-lit bottle tree.
Properties like this rarely come on the market, in one of the Coast's most sought after suburbs.
The property also offers a study/media area that could easily be turned into another bedroom for your convenience!
– Low maintenance brick and tile roof home, with beautiful wooden floors
– Open plan kitchen (with butler's pantry) dining and living
– Main bedroom with bathroom and walk-in robe
– Second bedroom with built-in robe
– Third bedroom with walk-in robe
– Fourth bedroom or study
– Bathroom with bath, overhead shower and toilet
– Separate third toilet
– Laundry, with additional storage
– Landscaped gardens
– Double secure carport with remote access
– 3 x air-cons, plus fans throughout
No time to wait, as properties like this don't last!
Book your inspection online and apply today using 1Form!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the Landlord or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.