Rarely will you walk into an apartment and instantly feel as if you’re “home”. Yet, that’s exactly what awaits when you step inside this extensively renovated, exquisitely presented apartment, which boasts uninterrupted, panoramic views of the beach and Pacific Ocean, that can never be built out.
A rare beachfront offering and situated on the sixth floor of Waterford on Main Beach, it has been opened up to encompass adjoining two bedroom, two bathroom apartments, creating a sprawling living and dining area you’ll relish calling home. Embracing an airy, open floorplan which has been thoughtfully zoned into areas to dine or unwind, there’s also a coastal, Hampton’s style kitchen which will prove to be a popular place to congregate. Showcased by a vast quantum quartz island bench, it also boasts an imported Falcon dual oven, walk-in pantry and links with a sunny dining space. You’ll also look forward to waking to the sound of waves in a choice of two master bedrooms, each with spa ensuites.
Along with the endless ocean and iconic Surfers Paradise skyline vistas, the complex backs onto the river and affords you the opportunity to exclusively lease a marina berth from the body. The friendly residents also enjoy amenities including a tennis court, pool, communal BBQ area and steam room.
• Rare, exquisitely renovated 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom apartment in Waterford on Main Beach complex;
• Uninterrupted, panoramic Pacific Ocean vistas plus views which stretch down to Surfers Paradise;
• Light-filled and impeccably presented, with European Oak floors and plantation shutters;
• Two beachfront balconies fringe the front of the apartment, with endless beach, city and ocean views;
• Hamptons style kitchen with walk-in pantry, vast quantum quartz island bench and imported Falcon dual oven, adjoining open plan dining area;
• Cosy living room with TV plus more formal lounge area with bar;
• Two master bedrooms, each with spa ensuites, built-in robes, and access to the beachfront balconies;
• Two more bedrooms with built-in robes and adjoining bathrooms (one currently converted into a walk-in robe);
• Pet friendly, with excellent body corporate committee and onsite building managers;
• Very secure building with tennis court, pool, communal BBQ area and steam room plus exclusive use of two side by side car parks.
Perched in the peaceful Main Beach enclave and adjoining Macintosh Island Park, enjoy being away from the hustle and bustle but with easy access to all amenities. It’s also only a 5-7 minute walk to the G:Link Light Rail which will take you as far north as Helensvale and south to Broadbeach, with an enticing array of local eateries to tempt you, closer to home. This apartment also boasts a prime GC 600 track position, and onsite amenities including a tennis court, pool, steam room and communal BBQ area. Start living your dream holiday lifestyle and arrange your inspection with Duncan Longmore today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.