Immaculately presented and perched just 200m from Main River, this recently renovated 5 bedroom residence is sure to impress. Set out over a single level and on an 862m2 waterfront block, make the most of the sprawling and light-filled kitchen, living and dining zone which flows seamlessly onto the fully screened pool enclosure. Here, swim and entertain free from the worry of mosquitos, midges or insects, while still basking in the beautiful sunshine and water views. Beyond, a sunny deck is great for gathering with guests or opt for the protected poolside alfresco area. Those needing additional space will also relish the 5 bedrooms on offer, including dual living with a granny flat with ensuite, living quarters and kitchenette.
– 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 346m2 residence recently renovated to an exceptional standard;
– Nestled on an 862m2 block with 18m sandy beach and wide waterfrontage, 200m from Main River;
– Kitchen with island bench, stainless steel appliances and a large walk-in pantry;
– Light-filled living and dining zone which links with outdoors plus a separate media room;
– Supersized master suite with walk-in robe and modern ensuite;
– Bedroom 2 also with walk-in robe and ensuite, remaining bedrooms with built-in robes;
– Dual living with granny flat with ensuite, living quarters and kitchenette;
– Fully-screened pool enclosure area, sunny deck and covered side patio;
– Pontoon, 6kW solar panels, double garage, 2 x rainwater tanks and ducted air-conditioning.
Situated adjacent to the prestigious Monaco Street enclave and in the heart of the Gold Coast, this home is across from Albert Park and minutes from Pacific Fair, Star Casino and golden beaches. You’re also less than 10 minutes from exclusive schools TSS and St. Hilda’s, as well as an array of cafes and restaurants in nearby Isle of Capri and Chevron Island. Arrange your private inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.