Impressive in scope, intuitive inclusions and illustration, this home offers dedicated space for relaxation, family time, large-scale entertaining, intimate gatherings and recreational fun all within a fluid composition that draws parallels to the laid-back culture of Caribbean island living.
Limestone floors, coffered ceilings and decorative wall panels impart an organic sophistication while expanses of mobile glass allow the interior to mingle seamlessly with ambient alfresco spaces. Sun-infused formal and informal living spaces link to the kitchen which invites conversation around a marble island bench and the servery while offering the functionality of a large butler's pantry and European appliances.
In addition to four ensuited bedrooms upstairs is the luxurious parents retreat comprising an office, relaxation lounge, wet room with a marble spa bath, an outdoor shower, a designer dressing room with mirror-panelled cabinetry and centre island, and the bedroom where doors open to a private waterfront terrace with impressive skyline views.
* 2372m2 across 3 adjacent titles with 57m of water frontage facing due north
* 91 square McMaster-built residence of concrete slab construction
* Inviting waterfront pool, separate 18m heated lap pool, north-south floodlit tennis court, commercial indoor sauna
* Barbecue pavilion adjoining alfresco entertaining, lounging and dining zone
* Formal and informal lifestyle areas opening seamlessly to alfresco waterfront terraces
* Marble kitchen with bifold servery, large butler's pantry and European appliances
* Central media loungeroom with overhead projector and drop-down screen
* Gymnasium, wet bar, custom library with fireplace, deluxe wine tasting room/cellar
* Private boat ramps with winch, dry dock, two boat sheds, floating serviced pontoon
* Triple car garage with workshop, storage room and temperature-controlled wine cellar
* New commercial ducted airconditioning, security cameras, sonos integrated sound, copious storage
* Prestige location in quiet leafy cul de sac, walk to Sorrento shops, cafes and restaurants, PCYC, picturesque Albert park with lake, bike paths & playground. Proximate to Turf club, schools, beaches and Surfers Paradise.
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, Kollosche are continuing to offer private viewings and virtual inspections.
To qualify for a private viewing you must:
1. Have driven past the location and confirm the location and style of the home is suitable;
2. Provide written confirmation / evidence that you are a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker;
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people;
4. Confirm that you have not travelled overseas in the past 28 days or been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
If you are a buyer and do not have finance approved please call us immediately. We can put you in contact with our brokerage team who can assist you in obtaining a competitive pre-approval from a number of lenders.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.