In light of the unfolding COVID-19 situation, Kollosche will continue to offer private viewings and virtual inspections.
To qualify for a private viewing you must:
1. Have driven past the location and confirm the location and style of the home is suitable;
2. Provide written confirmation / evidence that you are a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker;
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people;
4. Confirm that you have not travelled overseas in the past 28 days or been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
If you are a buyer and do not have finance approved please call us immediately. We can put you in contact with our brokerage team who can assist you in obtaining a competitive pre-approval from a number of lenders.
No expense has been spared and no detail overlooked on this opulent tropical resort-style masterpiece which occupies the largest north-facing block in Broadbeach Waters on the magnificent Main River with panoramic views of the Surfers skyline that are breath-taking by day or night.
From the towering mature palms lining the immaculate landscaped gardens leading to the property’s magnificent Italian marble entry, to the expansive heated swimming pool and entertainers pavilion showcasing a trio of tasteful pool-side cabanas, this outstanding 1,229m2* family entertainer sprawling across 2,303m2 of land oozes Gold Coast luxe on an unprecedented scale.
• Spectacular Italian marble entrance hall and staircase, meticulously ‘butterflied’ on every stair so each vein matches;
• Impressive dark European timber floors sprawling throughout ground floor living, highlighting the stylish black and white palette and art deco theme;
• Extensive formal lounge and dining featuring a new bar and spectacular curved marble fireplace with views to Main River and Surfers Paradise skyline;
• Elegant contemporary gourmet kitchen with striking black Italian sink and super white Italian marble bench-top extending to integrated custom designed table;
• Gaggenau appliances including stove, ovens, steam oven, rangehood plus an integrated Subzero fridge freezer and zip tap for hot, cold or sparkling water;
• Five elegant bedrooms each with walk-in robes and European tiled ensuite bathrooms featuring German vanities and Italian tapware;
• Grand Master bedroom boasting towering ceilings, a super-sized dressing room and wardrobe, steam room, private gym and palatial bathroom featuring quality fittings and free-standing slipper bath;
• Luxury self-contained nanny’s unit with its own modern kitchen;
• Step-down media room, family room plus a huge study overlooking expansive games room with bar;
• Enormous pontoon and river deck with marble to the spa overlooked by an expansive covered entertaining area featuring its own bar servery;
• Spectacular outdoor entertaining pavilion with BBQ and fully equipped kitchen including a Teppanyaki hotplate;
• Tasteful decked area overlooking heated pool and featuring three resort-style draped cabanas;
• High speed internet, state of the art cameras and alarm system, mini theatre;
• Full concrete construction, with suspended slabs and large basement garage with parking for up to 10 cars and a desalination plant for water recycling.
Perfectly positioned in a premiere location, this exclusive masterpiece sits in its own secure tropical oasis five minutes’ from the café strip of Broadbeach and within easy access of elite schools, the beach and the M1, offering a rare opportunity to live the ultimate Gold Coast dream.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.