Set on a sprawling 812sqm block, with 22 metres of main frontage, this high-quality home delivers an enviable lifestyle in a tightly held enclave.
Boasting a prominent position in the exclusive Paradise Waters precinct, with panoramic views across Main River to The Southport School, this light-filled, luxury residence features multiple living and entertaining areas which fuse with your choice of waterfront or poolside alfresco areas, a supersized rumpus room with kitchenette, gourmet kitchen with granite island bench and acclaimed stainless steel appliances, an elegant master suite set under soaring cathedral ceilings, with a large ensuite, walk-in-robe and terrace that has superb city skyline views, plus a full wet bar and underground wine cellar.
• Light-filled two-storey family residence with 72 squares (677m2) of luxury living and entertaining space;
• 812sqm Main River block with 22 metres of water frontage and outlook across to The Southport School;
• Gourmet kitchen with granite island bench, acclaimed stainless-steel appliances;
• Spacious formal and informal living and dining spaces, plus a wet bar in the lounge;
• Supersized rumpus room with kitchenette upstairs;
• Sumptuous master suite set under a raked cathedral ceiling with a spa ensuite, walk-through-robe and two terraces with superb views;
• Generously sized second bedroom with walk-in-robe, ensuite and raked ceilings;
• Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a two-way ensuite bathroom;
• Bedroom 5 is downstairs, with ensuite and built-in-robe;
• Two alfresco terraces, one overlooks Main River, the other boasts a resort-style pool with water feature;
• Open plan library, study, air-conditioning, alarm, intercom and underground wine cellar;
• Triple garage with workshop;
• Fixed jetty;
• Tightly held, tranquil cul-de-sac, close to Surfers Paradise and elite private schools.
Perfectly positioned in a prestigious suburb and tranquil setting, you’re only 3.5km from the heart of Surfers Paradise and its famous beaches, shops, restaurants, cafes and nightlife, less than 6km to elite private schools TSS and St. Hilda’s and a short 5 minute drive from Main Beach. You are also just over 1km walk to the light rail station and 1.5km walk to Tedder Avenue. Travellers will also appreciate being less than 25km away from the Gold Coast airport and just over an hour from Brisbane International Airport.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.