A rare chance has arrived to purchase a neat family home in a prominent, absolute beachfront location. Situated on iconic Hedges Avenue, this uniquely elevated 2-storey, 4 bedroom plus study beach house boasts a new state of the art kitchen with upscale Miele appliances, powder room with marble finishes, formal living room with fireplace plus a light and bright open plan casual living and dining that flows out via bi-fold doors to the alfresco area.
Flanked by Pandanus trees and immersed in a tropical beachfront setting, this is an enviable area to entertain guests, cool off in the inground plunge pool or simply watch the waves roll in from the comfort of your private outdoor sanctuary.
Truly an exclusive location, embrace a life of sand and sea on the Gold Coast’s most sought-after street. Stroll to an abundance of cafes, shops and restaurants, with Star Casino and Pacific Fair only moments away and reward yourself with this low maintenance luxury lifestyle.
• Absolute beachfront 4 bedroom + study, 3.5 bathroom family home
• Uniquely elevated block provides additional privacy and breathtaking views
• Renovated kitchen with upscale Miele appliances and stone benches
• Formal living area with fireplace, plus open plan living and dining with superb ocean views
• Vast master suite with sitting area, walk-in-robe, elegant ensuite, ocean views, private terrace
• Bedroom 2 with dual access ensuite, built-in-robe and terrace
• 3rd bedroom with built-in-robe, along with ensuited guest bedroom downstairs
• Multi-purpose room – suitable as a 5th bedroom, office or media room
• Internal courtyard, just off laundry, plus double garage
• Ducted air-conditioning, plantation shutters, security system installed
• Alfresco area is a true oceanfront sanctuary, flanked by Pandanus trees and inground pool
• Prestigious Hedges Avenue location, stroll to beaches, shops, restaurants, cafes
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.