This exclusive location is one of the city’s most prestigious areas, offering panoramic river and city views while in close proximity to beaches and business centres. The home’s timeless romantic design features graceful arches and Juliet balconies, with exquisite interior finishes inspired by the finest European traditions. Four levels include a huge basement garage, with an internal lift and stairs to the upper floors. Elegant finishes throughout include richly polished timbers, marble and granite in beautifully harmonised sand and earth tones. Main living areas open to an expansive entertaining terrace with teppanyaki bbq overlooking the infinity pool and river. Elevated formal areas adjoin spacious family living that includes a charming hexagonal breakfast room with arched windows and a domed ceiling. Timber and gleaming dark granite feature in the kitchen, while the cinema room and adjoining executive study have classical timber wall panelling. Four luxurious bedrooms, all with private ensuites, occupy the mid level. These include the luxurious master bedroom with private balcony and a luxurious ensuite with an opulent self-contained penthouse on the top floor. This private haven not only commands breathtaking views, it incorporates its own kitchen, dining area and spacious riverside terrace, plus a regal bedroom suite with a fully fitted dressing room and designer ensuite.
– Located on quiet 6-knot river inlet with panoramic city views
– Main living area with open fireplace, high ceilings, glossy timber floors
– Indoor & outdoor living areas on each level, fully equipped home cinema
– 5 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms (5 ensuites), study, 2 kitchens, 2 laundries
– 8-car basement garage incorporates storerooms & gymnasium
– Fully tiled infinity-edge pool, large serviced pontoon, fast ocean access
– Approx. 1,200m2 of luxury living, ducted r/c air conditioning, security
– Only minutes to beaches, restaurants, parklands, CBD, leading colleges
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.