Presenting over three luxury levels, this quintessential Hamptons-style home, anchored on picturesque Tallebudgera Creek, sets the new high standard in exquisite attention to detail, flawless finishes and unrivalled functionality. Everything – from the six bedrooms, all with water views, to the top-of-the-range home automation, the custom-made interiors and an enviable alfresco with waterfront cabana – ensures the lucky new owners will enjoy a future proof forever home which takes your breath away with its beguiling beauty.
Boasting no-expense-spared finishes, and durable, suspended slab concrete construction, natural light spills into the top floor rumpus room as well as the kitchen, dining and living zones. MasterChef’s will adore the integrated and Smeg appliances including an acclaimed 1100mm Victoria Cooker and custom 40mm Carrara Marble-like island bench, while entertaining is effortless with the addition of the well-appointed butler’s pantry. Equipped with a Vintec Wine fridge, another integrated double fridge and a surplus of storage, it also offers discreet access to side courtyard through French double doors, ideal for those catered special occasions.
The outdoors is set up for year-round entertaining too. The elevated 28m2 cabana is sheltered from the elements and offers state-of-the-art facilities and an enchanting perch to sit back and watch the dolphins and swans glide by. The supersized saltwater pool and spa glisten in the sun, and when water sports beckon, your private boat shed with ramp delivers what you need to indulge in this aquatic pastime, along with a fixed jetty and floating dry dock.
Perfection also extends to the bedrooms and bathrooms, including the spacious master suite. Boasting his’n’hers custom built-ins, walk-in robe, deluxe ensuite plus a separate parent’s retreat, this sets the tone for those which remain, which all echo this plush style. The addition of a guest house will also impress. Purpose built with peace and privacy in mind, its separate entrances give it the seclusion it needs for an au pair, live-in grandparents or older children, yet still enjoys a sense of connection to the main house. Set under a soaring 5m cathedral ceiling, with an open plan bedroom, living and kitchenette plus an ensuite and water views, it’s the perfect accompaniment to this residence of distinction.
• Kitchen with 40mm Carrara Marble-like island bench, shaker profile cabinetry, Zip tap (hot, cold, sparkling, filtered) brushed brass fixtures, integrated and Smeg appliances;
• Butler’s pantry with Vintec Wine fridge, double fridge, second dishwasher and a surplus of storage;
• Custom marble TV cabinetry in living room, sunny dining room, both fringed with bifold doors;
• Top floor, sun-infused rumpus room set under a cathedral ceiling, with water views;
• Media room with built-in day bed, 5.1 surround sound, 4K HD Epson Projector and 4K Apple TV;
• Spacious master suite with his’n’hers built-ins, walk-in robe, deluxe ensuite with herringbone feature wall and brushed brass fixtures, plus a separate parent’s retreat;
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 share an east-facing waterfront balcony and modern bathroom with freestanding bath;
• Bedroom 5 with walk-in robe, contemporary ensuite and Tallebudgera Creek views;
• Private, ensuited guest house with separate entrance, living and kitchenette plus water views;
• Ground floor study with custom wallpaper and water views, mudroom and laundry plus powder room;
• Elevated alfresco dining pavilion, with Beef Eater, hot and cold water, double wood fire rotisserie, wine fridges and retractable glass doors on two sides;
• Supersized, heated pool and spa, tiered travertine steps and terrace areas, outdoor toilet and two showers;
• Boat house beneath cabana, with ramp, winch, 3 phase power and faucet plus fixed jetty and floating dry dock;
• Two double garages with custom doors, circular effect driveway, carwash bay and fringed with mature trees;
• Landscaped lawns and gardens plus a weather-sensitive home irrigation system;
• Wainscoting on walls, custom feature coffered ceiling in entry and Venetian plaster and Victoria Ash hardwood tread concrete staircases throughout;
• Flooring including wide plank timber, pure wool carpets and expanses of travertine, indoors and out;
• Full home automation to control CBUS lighting, media, security and multi zoned audio, with pre-set profiles;
• 8 x HD security camera system with alarms, keypad and HD intercom at front door, 11.3kw solar system with 10kw smart metering;
• 11 x TVs, prewired Foxtel to all bedrooms, living rooms, media room, cabana, spa area and guest house;
• 4 x Apple iPad launch ports that control many functions of the house.
Positioned in the exclusive and highly sought-after Tallebudgera Drive, Palm Beach, home to the Gold Coast’s most pristine beaches, an array of enticing local cafes and restaurants as well as an abundance of parklands and sporting facilities, you’re also mere moments from popular schools and 11km from Coolangatta airport. Arrange your inspection of this incomparable property today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.