Packed with personality, flawless functionality and exquisite design, welcome to a fully furnished, chic beach house where you need only bring your suitcase and your swimsuit and settle in for a lifestyle with boutique hotel feels. Situated steps away from the sparkling Pacific Ocean, the acclaimed shopping mecca of Pacific Fair and vibrant Broadbeach with Star Casino, eclectic bars and restaurants, it’s beautifully bright and breezy and boasts a multitude of areas for relaxation or revelry.
The decadent champagne bar, with its plush banquet style seating, overlooks the pool, while the living room, with fireplace, spills out onto the sunny, poolside deck. Here, lounge on the “bunny pad”, overhanging the pool or gather in the gourmet kitchen, fitted with acclaimed appliances. You can also retreat to the quaint, private back deck, where palm trees sway gently in the ocean breeze or to the BBQ area off the butler’s pantry.
At night, this house oozes atmosphere, with soft, dimmable lighting creating a chilled atmosphere or an entertainers dream. And, with all platters, cutlery, napery, plus a variety of deluxe crockery and glassware provided, you’ll have everything you need to entertain 8-10 guests for a formal, sit-down dinner or casual BBQ.
The bedrooms are equally as impressive. Open the plantation shutters in the master suite and soak up the glittering lights of the Broadbeach skyline, or indulge in your morning coffee from your balcony, with sea views as the sun rises. There’s also a deluxe dressing room and ensuite, plus a sophisticated sitting room to escape to. Bedrooms two and three await on this upper level too, with walk-in robes, and are serviced by the three-way bathroom. Bedroom 4 resides on the ground level, with a built-in robe, and has use of the third elegant bathroom.
Other superior features include a home office plus ground floor study nook, generous storage, double garage, outdoor shower, gatehouse intercom, ducted air-conditioning, irrigated and low maintenance gardens plus sensor lights upstairs. It’s also showcased by high-quality finishes throughout, including polished concrete and timber floors, stunning stone feature walls and custom wrought iron accents.
Occupying an enviable location, you can leave the car at home and walk to the beach, local cafes, restaurants, Pacific Fair, Star Casino and even the delightful Burleigh. Best of all, every little thing has been thoughtfully provided, to ensure you enjoy a boutique style, low maintenance and private lifestyle. Inquire with Blake Farquhar on 0450 977 600 or Jade Howcroft on 0409 690 434 today.
• Fully furnished, beachside, boutique style home with 4 bedrooms and three bathrooms;
• Situated close to the beach, Pacific Fair, Star Casino and vibrant Broadbeach;
• Polished concrete and timber floors, stone feature walls and custom wrought iron accents;
• Multitude of areas for relaxation or revelry, including a champagne bar, with its plush banquet style seating and quaint, private back deck;
• Gourmet kitchen, fitted with acclaimed appliances and a butler’s pantry, with adjacent BBQ area;
• Living room, with fireplace, spills out onto a sunny deck, overlooking the pool with ‘bunny pad’;
• Master suite with Broadbeach skyline and ocean views, deluxe dressing room, sprawling ensuite, plus a sophisticated sitting room;
• Bedrooms two and three with walk-in robes, serviced by the elegant three-way bathroom;
• Bedroom 4 resides on the ground level, with a built-in robe, and has use of the third bathroom;
• Double home office with bespoke cabinetry and built-in whiteboard plus ground floor study nook;
• Double garage with lockable storage, outdoor shower, gatehouse intercom;
• Ducted air-conditioning, irrigated and low maintenance gardens plus sensor lights upstairs;
• Surfboards, boogie boards, beach towels and even an esky are provided;
• WIFI, power, gas, pool and garden maintenance included.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.