In light of the unfolding COVID-19 situation, Kollosche will continue to offer private viewings and virtual inspections.
To qualify for a private viewing you must:
1. Have driven past the location and confirm the location and style of the home is suitable;
2. Provide written confirmation / evidence that you are a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker;
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people;
4. Confirm that you have not traveled overseas in the past 28 days or been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
If you are a buyer and do not have finance approved, please call us immediately. We can put you in contact with our brokerage team who can assist you in obtaining a competitive pre-approval from a number of lenders.
Located on the exclusive Cronin Island, this luxury main river waterfront residence sprawls out over four spacious levels capturing sensational views of the river, city and hinterland. With a modern aesthetic, 17 Southern Cross Drive instantly evokes a feeling of grandeur as you step through one of the Gold Coasts finest residences. Prime north east facing on 771m2 land, architecturally designed, the home has been crafted to offer excellence in lifestyle, leisure and entertaining.
• Masterpiece designed by Bayden Goddard;
• Open plan, flowing design with high ceilings;
• Five bedrooms with the ability to convert to seven;
• Games room, gym, media room and separate office;
• Enviable kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, stone bench tops;
• Lift access over four levels, home automation and CCTV;
• Sleek timber floor finishes, skyline views, outdoor pool;
• Secure basement garaging for up to 10 cars;
• Boating access to Broadwater and the Pacific Ocean (deep water mooring).
Contact Ryan or Duncan today to arrange an appointment to view.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.