Nestled in a prestigious, gated enclave, surrounded by some of the Gold Coast’s most exquisite estates, nirvana awaits. A celebration of traditional craftsmanship and contemporary design, no expense has been spared in the creation of this north facing architectural masterpiece, anchored on a prime, 4,000m2 Main River block.
Immaculate in every way, each room has a story to tell, in this fusion of British Colonial with classic and dramatic styling. It’s also the ultimate entertainer, with a poolside paradise beckoning. A vast alfresco terrace integrates with the indoors and creates a seamless experience for hosting gatherings, large or small.
A gourmet kitchen, showcased by a Calacatta marble island bench and butler’s pantry is at the heart of the home, while an abundance of elegant living and dining zones ensures there is ample space for everyone to unplug and unwind in this 918m2 sanctuary with a separate, self-contained guest house.
The bedrooms are also showcased by lashings of drama and sophistication, yet still radiate inviting warmth. The sprawling master suite brings a deluxe dash of glamour to this grand residence, featuring a private terrace set against the backdrop of panoramic Surfers Paradise views, an open plan, luxury ensuite with freestanding bath and triple rain shower as well as the decadent dressing room of your dreams.
• 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom, 3 car main residence plus a self-contained, one bedroom, one bathroom, triple car guest house;
• Immaculately presented and perched on a 4,000m2 parcel of land with 31m Main River frontage;
• Grand foyer, accented by a soaring 19ft ceiling and a statement, split staircase;
• Kitchen perfection, with a Calacatta marble island bench, Bertazzoni oven, integrated fridge;
• Butler’s pantry with a surplus of storage plus built-in Smeg steamer and convection oven;
• Lounge with gas fireplace, family room with bar, formal and informal dining zones, living room, office, gym/multipurpose room;
• Another living room awaits upstairs, adorned by custom cabinetry and a private balcony;
• Ground floor bathroom plus second floor powder room;
• King-sized master suite with a private terrace with panoramic Surfers Paradise views, elegant ensuite with freestanding bath and triple rain shower as well as a sprawling, luxury dressing room;
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all spacious and with built-in robes, plus two are ensuited;
• Alfresco terrace hugs the rear perimeter of the home and integrates seamlessly with the indoors;
• Backyard fringed by landscaped gardens and features a supersized pool, boat ramp, pontoon and firepit;
• Meticulously manicured front lawn, with mature trees and hedges plus smart irrigation system installed;
• Pristine dark timber floors, new plush carpets plus new sealed, sweeping driveway;
• 16.2kW solar (60 panels), Control 4 home automation, hot/cold/sparkling instant water tap installed;
• Coveted, central location, close to schools, shops, cafes, beaches, parklands and sporting facilities.
Positioned in a prestigious enclave, this property has the rare x-factor: it’s unrivalled in luxury, yet, still feels refreshingly inviting and infused with soul. You’ll also benefit from its central location, perched mere moments from a host of exclusive golf courses, the M1 and state and private schools. Star Casino, Pacific Fair and the vibrant offerings of Broadbeach are also approx. 10km away. There’s simply no comparison – witness this wonder for yourself and arrange an inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.