Perched high above the pristine coastline and boasting an absolute beachfront address, welcome to the 38th floor of Surfers Aquarius on the Beach. Showcased by spectacular sweeping views which encompass the Pacific Ocean, the glittering city skyline, Main River and beyond to the gorgeous Hinterland. This is the only apartment of its type, offering two enticing outdoor spaces. The first balcony faces true north, while the second, sprawling terrace with private BBQ, is perfect for entertaining or soaking up the beauty of your surrounds.
Take advantage of the spacious oversized floorplan which features two bedrooms, both serviced by their own bathroom, a generous light-filled kitchen with Miele oven, open plan living and dining, plus another casual meals area and bar for entertaining. There’s also scope to reconfigure this space to make way for a third bedroom, plus the apartment comes complete with a double lock-up tandem garage and access to the enticing onsite amenities, including 5 pools and a host of sporting facilities.
– Fully furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, absolute beachfront apartment with a double lock up tandem garage;
– Located on the 38th floor of Aquarius on the Beach;
– First balcony faces true north and is the only apartment with a second sprawling terrace with BBQ;
– Spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, city skyline, Main River and Hinterland;
– Generous, light-filled kitchen with Miele oven and ample storage;
– Open plan living and dining plus another casual meals area and bar for entertaining;
– Master bedroom with ocean views, walk-in robe and ensuite;
– Bedroom two with built-in robe and serviced by a bathroom with spa;
– Spacious floorplan, with scope to reconfigure it to fit a third bedroom;
– Onsite amenities include three indoor and two outdoor pools and direct beach access;
– Two floodlit tennis courts, squash court and basketball court plus BBQ and kids playground;
– Ideal location – walk to Broadbeach or Surfers, with Jewel Broadbeach mere moments away.
Occupying an ideal location within walking distance of both Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach – meaning there’s no shortage of shopping, dining and entertainment options to enjoy. You’ll also benefit from being close to the highly coveted Jewel Broadbeach development, which, when finished, will deliver you a range of casual and fine dining fare, just moments away. Make a wise investment in your future – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.