In light of the unfolding COVID-19 situation, Kollosche will continue to offer private viewings and virtual inspections.
To qualify for a private viewing you must:
1. Have driven past the property and confirmed the location, aspect and style of the home is suitable;
2. Provide written confirmation / evidence that you are a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker;
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people;
4. Confirm that you have not travelled overseas in the past 28 days or been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
If you are a buyer and do not have finance approved please call us immediately. We can put you in contact with our brokerage team who can assist you in obtaining a competitive pre-approval from a number of lenders.
Tucked away in the hills of tranquil Tallai, a secluded hinterland haven awaits. Nestled amongst lush greenery and in a quiet, yet prestigious enclave, this flawless Federation-style home sits on an 8,696m2 block with a picturesque bushland backdrop. Fringed by a traditional bullnose, wraparound verandah and sandstone exterior, all it takes is one step inside the front door to fall in love with everything this timeless home has to offer.
Enchanting interiors, which embrace you with an undeniable warmth combine with four exceptional, ensuited bedrooms you’ll relish retiring to at the day’s end. The elegant and custom built kitchen, complete with a Belfast Butler’s sink, stone island and stainless steel appliances is where everyone will congregate before retiring to the formal lounge with fireplace or living room which overlooks the inviting outdoors. Here, against the rhythm of nature, where the creeks flow and wildlife thrive, resort style amenities will tempt you. Relax in the freeform pool and spa, have a hit on the tennis court or grab a glass of your favourite drop and gather with guests in the gazebo, complete with skyline glimpses.
• 4 bedrooms plus study, 4 bathrooms, secluded sanctuary in the hills of tranquil Tallai;
• Flawless Federation-style home with bullnose wraparound verandah, high ceilings and hardwood floors;
• 8,696m2 block in a prestigious location with a lush bushland backdrop;
• Elegant, custom built kitchen with Belfast Butler’s sink and traditional mixed porcelain lever taps, stone island and stainless steel appliances;
• Formal lounge with fireplace, elegant dining room plus living room which overlooks the inviting outdoors;
• Spacious, sophisticated master suite with walk-in robe, timeless, high-quality ensuite and access to outdoors;
• Remaining bedrooms with built-in robes and modern ensuites plus ducted air-conditioning throughout;
• Resort style amenities including pool and spa, tennis court and gazebo with skyline glimpses;
• Sandstone exterior, hedge-lined driveway with turning circle and double garage.
Situated in a sought after location, this idyllic escape offers just under 2¼ acres of peace and privacy while still positioned close to all necessary amenities. Elite schools, All Saints and Somerset College are a short drive away, with Robina Town Centre only 10 minutes from your front door. The M1 is within easy reach and if the beach beckons, it’s only 20 minutes away. Arrange your inspection with Josh Mana today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.