Settle into the charming seaside suburb of Bilinga with ease and while you stimulate your senses listening to the serene sounds of the ocean.
Leave the car at home, in just a few footsteps you can sink your toes into the sand and experience a refreshing salt water cleanse.
This “ house size “ villa occupies the entire top level of a boutique block of two. Elevated, with a prime northeast aspect, it perfectly captures the captivating blue waters and golden sands of Bilinga Beach.
The residence as a whole offers a real relaxed ambience. It’s warm and wonderfully welcoming. All living spaces are sun kissed with natural light and receive a cool coastal breeze.
The floor plan is expansive, yet functional. There are four bedrooms, two separate living areas, a stylish kitchen with breakfast bar and of course the sprawling wrap-around balcony, with an enviable north/east ocean aspect.
Further highlights include an exclusive driveway and four-car lock up garage. There is an additional air-conditioned room and bathroom that connects to the garage. The current owners use it as their chilled wine cellar, however there is an opportunity to use it as a home office, guest quarters or studio.
This beautifully appointed coastal abode offers the size and privacy of a house, with the security and minimal upkeep that comes with apartment living.
• Four generous bedrooms – master with ocean views – ensuite and access to beachfront balcony;
• Huge open plan living space – kitchen with Tasmanian oak cabinetry, 900mm ILVE oven and gas cook top;
• Two separate living/lounge spaces – abundant storage;
• Wrap around beachfront balcony – sheltered for entertaining;
• Main bathroom has bathtub;
• Crimsafe screened doors – tinted windows and automatic blinds;
• Private driveway and garage with capacity to house 4 cars;
• Additional storage space and workshop in garage;
• Additional air-conditioned room that connects to the garage;
• Immediate access to the Bilinga Beach and a short stroll to the patrolled flags.
Bilinga is a relaxed seaside village that is famous for being a little more ‘slower-paced’ than the rest of the Coast. Just a few minutes drive from Gold Coast airport and walking distance to a range of trendy cafes and restaurants. Bilinga has a beachside walking trail that connects from Currumbin to Kirra, Coolangatta and onwards to Rainbow Bay and Point Danger.
In light of the unfolding COVID-19 situation, Kollosche will continue to offer private viewings and virtual inspections.
To qualify for a private viewing you must:
1. Have driven past the location and confirm the location and style of the home is suitable;
2. Provide written confirmation / evidence that you are a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker;
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people;
4. Confirm that you have not travelled overseas in the past 28 days or been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
If you are a buyer and do not have finance approved please call us immediately. We can put you in contact with our brokerage team who can assist you in obtaining a competitive pre-approval from a number of lenders.
Due to the latest Government restrictions surrounding public Auctions and the COVID-19 virus, this Auction will be held as a remote Auction. All bidders will be bidding remotely via phone and must have completed a Telephone Bidding Authority Form. The Auction will be conducted as normal with the bidding and negotiation process. If you wish to register your interest to bid via phone, please get in contact.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.