Your very own idyllic and leafy oasis awaits in the heart of Mountain country. A charming cottage sits proudly on this private 4.12 acre paradise, boasting all the hallmarks you’d expect from this enchanting era. Ornate ceilings and polished timber floors are paired with panelled walls and stained-glass windows which evoke a nostalgic sense of
warmth. Fringed by a spacious timber deck, you’ll want to linger here and survey the vast expanses of emerald green lawns, punctuated by towering trees and mature foliage. You’ll understand you’ve arrived somewhere very special indeed – you’ve arrived home.
The floorplan also ensures you have ample options for relaxation or entertaining, with a country style kitchen, lounge and dining with combustion wood heater plus a cosy sunroom. The bedrooms will entice you with their quaint beauty, while downstairs you’ll be spoilt with further space. An expansive retreat with bathroom is ideal for teens or those who desire a private space to indulge in their creative pursuits. Outdoors, horse lovers will relish the dressage arena and twin stables with feed and tack room. Those wanting to try their hand at living more sustainably will enjoy the veggie garden, with an endless supply of paddock space to plant whatever you desire.
• Charming 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage nestled within a leafy, secluded 4.12 acre paradise;
• High, ornate ceilings, polished timber floors, panelled walls and stained-glass windows;
• Country style kitchen with centre island and European appliances;
• Open plan living and dining with combustion wood heater plus a cosy sunroom;
• King-sized master bedroom with window seat, plus two more bedrooms and a bathroom on this level;
• Expansive downstairs retreat or studio with private access;
• Spacious, covered timber deck which overlooks the emerald green lawns and mature trees;
• Approx. 3,500m2 paddock area, 5.8m x 2.8m paddock stable and inground trampoline;
• Twin stables with feed and tack with a 60m x 20m dressage arena;
• Water bore, 8.7 x 3.7 veggie garden plus 45,000L and 23,000L water tanks;
• Ducted air-conditioning, remote control security system and undercover parking for four cars.
Located in a much loved family-friendly community and home to some of the best schools in the Gold Coast region, you’ll also enjoy a variety of popular local cafes and amenities close by. It’s also a comfortable 45-minute drive to the beaches of the Gold Coast. Arrange your inspection with Josh Mana today.