This Sorrento masterpiece has recently undergone a striking renovation with the highest quality design, finishes, fixtures and fittings. Located on a massive 1,477 square metre block in one of the most prestigious residential enclaves.
This property is immaculately presented and has 40 metres of spectacular Main River frontage. Sophistication and class come to mind as you explore this dazzling home. Plenty of room for the whole family as it showcases 6 large bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, open living areas, extensive kitchen, billiard room and media rooms. This home also features an office complete with its own entrance, perfect for those wanting to work from home.
The gourmet kitchen is an entertainers delight. 5 burner gas stove, over sized oven, walk in pantry and cold room. With ample stone top benches sprawling around and bi-fold windows which open out to one of the most enviable alfresco areas you will see. At night time soak up the spectacular skyline views.
Enjoy effortless year-round entertaining out on your private wrap around paved riverside patio which expands to the tiled pool and spa area encased by glass fencing creating your oasis. Sprawl out into the poolside family room or through the huge Cedar bi-fold doors into the timber floored living area.
• Quiet cul-de-sac position in one of Gold Coast’s sought after suburbs
• Huge 1,447m2 block with a enviable 40 metre Main River frontage
• Living areas, gourmet kitchen, billiard room, media rooms, office with own entrance
• Centrally located kitchen with bi-folds, stone bench tops, walk in pantry and cold room
• Wrap around paved riverside patio and BBQ area
• Private pontoon on Main River, easy access to Broadwater
• 12m x 5m tiled pool and spa encased with glass fence
• Ducted air conditioning
• Triple garage
• Low maintenance tranquil garden
• Close to schools, shops, cafes, beaches and Gold Coast Turf Club
Disclaimer – Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.