In light of the unfolding COVID-19 situation, Kollosche will continue to offer private viewings and virtual inspections.
To qualify for a private viewing you must:
1. Have driven past the location and confirm the location and style of the home is suitable;
2. Provide written confirmation / evidence that you are a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker;
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people;
4. Confirm that you have not travelled overseas in the past 28 days or been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
If you are a buyer and do not have finance approved please call us immediately. We can put you in contact with our brokerage team who can assist you in obtaining a competitive pre-approval from a number of lenders.
Perched in an enviable, elevated location which delivers enticing views of the North Burleigh coastline and glistening Pacific Ocean, welcome to a much-loved, modern and immaculate multi-level family home. Recently renovated to an exceptional standard and infused with an abundance of warmth, you’ll be spoilt for choice where to unwind and soak up the inviting ambience. The cosy formal living space is adorned with a fireplace, the sun-infused casual living area, which is adjacent to the granite kitchen, spills out to a balcony beset with water views, while on the upper level, a tranquil haven awaits, where you can curl up with a good book or be tempted onto another deck and mesmerised by the rhythm of the ocean.
The private, protected pool will also be another ideal place to retreat to for entertainment or fun, and with four generous bedrooms, plus a fully self-contained ground floor apartment on offer, there really is nothing you can want for in this expertly, architecturally designed beach house.
• 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom main residence plus a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom fully self-contained apartment;
• Impeccable finishes, including timber and travertine tiled floors plus high ceilings;
• Light-filled kitchen with granite benches and stainless steel appliances;
• Sunny living room, which flows out to a deck with ocean views, plus a cosy formal living area with fireplace;
• Additional living area on the top floor, which links with another deck with ocean vistas;
• Spacious, sunny, master suite with a protected balcony, walk-through robe and ensuite with freestanding bath, stone vanity and a shower with ocean views;
• Bedroom two with built-in robes and deck, bedrooms three and four adjoin a modern bathroom;
• Ground floor, air-conditioned apartment with combined kitchen/laundry, bedroom, bathroom and spacious living and dining zone;
• Multiple decks to maximise superb coastal views plus a protected, private pool and sun-lounge area;
• Expertly designed for superior cross-ventilation, capturing cooling sea breezes throughout;
• Secure, gated front courtyard entry with keypad plus a double garage with ample storage.
Perfectly positioned to be tucked between Miami Hill and North Burleigh Surf Club and beach, each is just a short stroll from your front door. You’re also with easy walking distance of shops, cafes, and all necessary amenities, with local schools an easy drive away. Make a wise investment in your future and arrange your inspection with Kelly Samuels today.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to
Queensland legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.