Don't miss this incredible opportunity to purchase this luxurious second floor apartment in the prestigious 'Hedges 252' building, one of the most exclusive communities on the Gold Coast.
Situated in a perfect location at the very northern end of Hedges Avenue, just a stone's throw to the hub of Broadbeach, Pacific Fair, restaurants, shops, cafes and right opposite the beach, this absolutely stunning 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom spacious 264m2 (total) apartment offers the epitome of beachside living at its finest. Boasting high 3.3 metre ceilings with floor to ceiling windows, ducted air-conditioning and a large 63m2 private outdoor entertaining terrace, this deluxe apartment ticks all the boxes when it comes to location, lifestyle, convenience, and the ability to entertain family and friends.
• 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 ensuites with large walk-in robes;
• Large study with folding doors and balcony access which could be converted into 4th bedroom;
• Separate large laundry;
• High 3.3m ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows;
• Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, gas cooking;
• Ducted reversible air conditioning with zoned areas;
• 2 security car spaces + 2 lock up storage areas with power;
• Internal security video intercom system;
• Luxury facilities including 25 metre heated swimming pool, spa, sauna and gym;
• Pet friendly building with park and beach directly opposite.
'Hedges 252' is a modern, state of the art, architecturally designed building and raises the bar when it comes to beachside living. With a pool, outdoor spa, BBQ entertaining area, sauna and gymnasium, 'Hedges 252' consists of only 20 residential only apartments and offers a lifestyle second to none.
This exclusive address allows you to live that beachside dream that everyone envies but few have the luxury of owning. If you are after a luxurious Mermaid Beach lifestyle and enjoy the finer things in life, then this deluxe apartment is the one.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.