Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, Kollosche are continuing to offer private viewings and virtual inspections.
Infused with an abundance of sunshine and soul, welcome to an impeccable north facing apartment which captures endless water views. Nestled on the “Golden Mile” and in the exclusive, owner-occupied “Aqua on the Broadwater” building, this 279m2 apartment boasts interiors which are inviting and warm, along with the biggest balcony in the building, showcasing views from the seaway in the East to the mountains in the West. This ensures you have ample space to linger here and soak up the superb Broadwater vistas which stretch beyond the seaway. The open plan living, dining and kitchen also seamlessly link with this alfresco area for effortless entertaining, while the two bedrooms are modern and each serviced by sleek white, timelessly elegant bathrooms.
• 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom north-facing apartment which captures endless Broadwater views and sunshine;
• Impeccably presented and with contemporary interiors, including timber floors and plantation shutters;
• Located on the 2nd floor and boasting a wrap-around 120m2 balcony – the largest in the building;
• Open plan kitchen with walk-in pantry, living and dining area which seamlessly links with the alfresco area;
• Modern bedrooms including master with spa ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony;
• Bedroom two with built-in robe, serviced by a bathroom with sleek white finishes;
• Internal laundry and secure parking for two cars plus a large storage unit;
• Onsite amenities include tennis court, large swimming pool, gym, sauna, BBQ area and more.
With a host of amenities situated on your doorstep, including an array of restaurants and cafes, you’ll also be blessed with an array of waterfront pedestrian walkways and bikeways to enjoy. Public transport is close by and it’s an easy drive to Surfers Paradise, Marina Mirage or Tedder Avenue. Make the most of this holiday lifestyle and arrange your private inspection today.
In light of the unfolding COVID-19 situation, Kollosche will continue to offer private viewings and virtual inspections.
To qualify for a private viewing you must:
1. Have driven past the location and confirm the location and style of the home is suitable;
2. Provide written confirmation / evidence that you are a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker;
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people;
4. Confirm that you have not travelled overseas in the past 28 days or been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
If you are a buyer and do not have finance approved please call us immediately. We can put you in contact with our brokerage team who can assist you in obtaining a competitive pre-approval from a number of lenders.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.