The Sanctuary Cove village lifestyle is one of the most coveted on the Gold Coast and now it’s your turn to experience an enchanting life within this exclusive, gated community. Anchored on a wide expanse of the Coomera River and nestled on a 1,102m2 block, this sprawling modern masterpiece boasts 979m2 of superior elegance which translates into a life of effortless living and entertaining. The sleek white kitchen with walk-in pantry and Miele appliances overlooks a light and bright informal living and meals area plus there’s a formal lounge and elevated dining area for those times when you require a refined setting to host guests. Bifold doors also connect with the waterfront alfresco area with built-in BBQ, where you can gather with guests by the glistening pool and heated spa and be protected from the elements. Further spoiling you for relaxation or revelry is the oversized home theatre, games room with kitchenette plus an upstairs lounge with views across to the Surfers Paradise skyline.
With a choice of at least 6 bedrooms (or more, if you convert the games room into a bedroom retreat), space need never be an issue again. The upper level hosts a sophisticated and expansive master suite, accompanied by a custom walk-in robe and decadent marble ensuite with spa, drenched in natural light. Three more ensuited bedrooms reside on this level, with two more bedrooms downstairs.
• 6 bedroom, 6 bathroom 979m2 modern masterpiece in the exclusive and gated Sanctuary Cove estate;
• Situated on a 1,102m2 block with 36m of wide and deep Coomera River waterfrontage;
• Gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry, gas and induction cooktop plus Miele appliances including a built-in coffee machine;
• Informal living and dining area which opens up to a protected alfresco area via bi-fold doors;
• Formal lounge with gas fireplace plus elevated formal dining area, bar and games room with kitchenette and bathroom (could be converted to a 7th bedroom);
• Upstairs home cinema with projector and large screen plus living area with skyline views;
• Sophisticated and spacious master suite with custom walk-in robe and decadent marble ensuite with spa;
• Four more ensuited bedrooms with walk-in robes plus a large 6th bedroom with built-in robe;
• Covered alfresco area with built-in BBQ, ceilings fans and screened for peace and privacy;
• 16m pontoon with winch and jet-ski racks plus a deck, pool and elevated spa;
• Study with built-in custom cabinetry, Sonos home automation, solar panels and ducted air-conditioning;
• Double garage plus double golf buggy garage, off-street parking for two more cars and 24-hr security;
• Light filled foyer with soaring ceiling, fringed with casement windows plus statement, gently curving staircase;
• Impeccably presented throughout
Positioned in one of Australia’s most prestigious residential precincts, it’s close to private championship golf courses, cafes, boutique shopping and some of the most exquisite trophy homes on the Gold Coast. This is a property you’ll be proud to call home – arrange your inspection with The Josh Mana Team today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.