Bela’s distinctive design by internationally renowned architect Rothelowman pays homage to the famous beach shacks of the 1950s.
The apartments have been purposefully designed to maximise light and fresh ocean breezes, with sizeable balconies to take in the priceless, protected views along the northeast and south-east coastline, as well as the hinterland and mountains.
Considered a blue-chip real estate market with a long established, extraordinarily high-value detached housing market, Mermaid Beach is home to Hedges Avenue, considered one of the most prestigious coastal locations in Australia.
Generously sized, open plan layouts with large windows and doors to maximise space, light and fresh coastal breezes. Beautifully refined, high-grade finishes are showcased in a sophisticated, neutral colour palette creating an airy, rejuvenating living environment.
Premium finishes include European brand appliances and fittings, timber floors, custom cabinetry with natural stone bench tops and ducted air conditioning. Secure basement carpark with number plate recognition access and audio or video security system to all apartments.
Live a six-star luxury lifestyle, with access to an unprecedented level of residential amenity, including:
• Separate surf entry with shower;
• A large resort pool with lush subtropical landscaping;
• Commercial quality gym with spa, steam room, sauna, and dedicated yoga space;
• Secure bike and surfboard/watercraft storage;
• Residents’ deck with executive lounge;
• Access to Mosaic Concierge services;
• An ultra-exclusive Resident’s Club on level 25, with wine cellar, private dining rooms, kitchen, beautifully appointed library, lounge and media room and of course those remarkable Gold Coast views.
Created by Urban Development Institute of Australia's (UDIA QLD) most awarded developer of 2018. The design pays homage the original beach shacks of the fifties, keeping in harmony with its iconic location. Construction commencing second half of 2019.