Privately tucked away in the Gold Coast hinterland and set against the backdrop of sweeping views of the glittering city skyline, welcome to 'Grandstone Manor' a celebration of exquisite stone craftsmanship and enviable entertaining. Boasting a versatile and sprawling floorplan which flows over three levels, and nestled at the heart of a 4,638m2 block, you’ll be spoiled for choice where to host family and friends or unwind in style. Gather with guests on the expansive, sandstone alfresco terrace which links seamlessly with the vast living and gourmet kitchen, while you soak up the serenity of the leafy outlook, which stretches endlessly towards the horizon.
On the lower level is a supersized rumpus room with wet bar adjacent to the fully tiled inground pool. For those with live in parents or nanny this space can easily be converted into a fully self contained living area.
The bedrooms are all elegant and spacious sanctuaries. The master suite, with generous walk-in robe and a marble ensuite adds to the enduring beauty of this home, while the bi-fold doors peel back to reveal a covered patio with stunning views.
Motor enthusiasts rest assured your prized vehicles will be highly secure in the showroom style basement garage accommodating up to eight cars; protected by two security gates and cameras surrounding the home.
• 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom residence with suspended concrete slab flooring;
• 4,638m2 block; Immaculately presented, with elegant living and entertaining, set out over three levels;
• Stately porte cochere entry, fringed by lush gardens and a circular driveway offers plenty of room for additional car parking or storing a caravan or boat.
• Sophisticated, marble accented foyer, quality finishes and high ceilings throughout;
• Gourmet kitchen with granite benches, stainless steel appliances and informal meals area;
• Sprawling formal and informal living and dining areas that fuses with the vast alfresco terrace living;
• Lower level rumpus room with wet bar and bathroom, which links with the pool; this area could easily convert to a self contained residence for family members or nanny.
• Spacious master suite with walk-in robe, marble ensuite with spa, skyline views and bifold doors which access the covered patio;
• All remaining bedrooms offer skyline views and built-in robes, with bedroom 2 ensuited and bedrooms 3 and 4 sharing an elegant bathroom;
• Executive office with secure keypad entry,
• Separate laundry, Ducted air-conditioning, full security and a 55 KVA diesel generator;
• Fully tiled pool and sandstone surrounds for relaxation or entertaining.
Situated in a secluded, family friendly setting, just 7 minutes from Robina Town Centre and close to local shopping villages, and prestigious Somerset College, this opportunity offers the best of both worlds. You’re just 15km from Broadbeach and its world famous beaches, shops and cafes but can revel in semi-rural living. Arrange your inspection today.