These blocks of land are highly sought after and rarely available. Prime north facing main river home with grandstand views of the Surfers skyline all positioned in a very quiet and elite cul de sac. This exclusive locale boasts a park next door and is a stroll to the Monaco Street shops and cafes and mere minutes to the world-class shopping and eateries of Pacific Fair.
This rejuvenated home is filled with natural light and a free-flowing floor plan allows for entertaining on a grand scale both indoors and out. The kitchen and living areas spill through bi-fold doors to the covered outdoor terrace and pool area capturing the sunny north facing vistas. Spectacular by day and a dazzling display of lights at night.
Built over 2 levels, the top floor is a dedicated master suite of hotel-like proportions with luxe dressing room, ensuite and retreat again with jaw-dropping views. Three further bedrooms are well winged and located on the ground floor. A perfect floor plan for a family or interstate visitors.
• Perfect due north main river position;
• Large indoor areas flowing to undercover alfresco and pool with sandstone flagging surrounds;
• High vaulted ceilings with copious windows flooding the home in natural light;
• Fully ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans;
• Stunning master suite occupying the whole top floor;
• Double-sided gas fireplace and wet bar;
• 12 metre pontoon;
• Extremely low maintenance block and good security;
• One of the most exclusive north facing positions on the Gold Coast;
• Capitalise on this position, land bank or rebuild;
Here is an opportunity to enjoy a very comfortable family home or capitalise on a blue chip position and redevelop a trophy home to the standard of your surrounding neighbours.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.