Exceptionally designed to embrace year-round entertaining and contemporary, comfortable living, this high-quality home is also paired with one of the most superb Main River positions you’ll find. Anchored on a gentle curve of the Nerang River, it boasts an impressive outlook which encompasses the lush hinterland through to the iconic city skyline. Entwined with this is an enticing alfresco area, perfect for capturing spectacular sunrises and sunsets. As well, it links seamlessly with a gourmet kitchen and a sprawling, light-filled living zone. Nestled beneath an approx. 20ft soaring ceiling and fringed with louvred casement windows, sunshine spills effortlessly into this hearty haven. It’s also equipped with a spacious and sophisticated main floor master suite, media room, pool and a 12m pontoon.
• 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom architecturally designed, high quality home on an 838m2 block;
• Immaculately presented with marble floors, high ceilings and a large media room;
• Gourmet kitchen with Smeg appliances, butler’s pantry and a seamless connection to the outdoors;
• Light-filled living room with approx. 20ft ceiling, fringed with louvred casement windows and cavity slider doors;
• Sophisticated main floor master suite with walk-in robe, elegant ensuite and opens to the terrace;
• Four built-in bedrooms and two bathrooms are upstairs with a powder room downstairs;
• Expansive and protected alfresco terrace with outdoor kitchen and pool;
• 12m pontoon with jet-ski docks, boat ramp and tiered, low maintenance gardens;
• Double carport plus a double garage with drive-thru capabilities.
Situated in a sought-after and family-friendly street, it’s also brimming with fabulous neighbours. Conveniently, the beach, Star Casino, Pacific Fair and all the enticing eateries and bars of Broadbeach are within a 3.5km radius. Reward yourself with a superior home and unrivalled views and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.