Coastal, Contemporary Living in Main Beach
A unique and unrivalled opportunity beckons in Main Beach with this immaculately presented four level residence, which features a supersized 285m2 basement carpark, able to accommodate 8 cars.
Boasting a rare 975m2 of internal and external living, there’s an abundance of enticing choices on offer with this vibrant and versatile floorplan.
Exuding a coastal, contemporary ambience, it also boasts two gourmet kitchens and dining zones, three living areas, two master suites as well as 3 more ensuited bedrooms, including a supersized first floor bedroom with dual ensuites and the potential to be converted to two separate rooms. Along with the executive study, four alfresco areas for relaxation or entertaining await, including one with an inground pool, two covered balconies and a superb rooftop balcony with bar/kitchen facilities and views which encompass the sparkling Broadwater, hinterland and city skyline.
• Unique and unrivalled Main Beach, 975m2 in immaculate and modern surrounds;
• Supersized 285m2 basement carpark, able to accommodate 8 cars plus lift to three levels and wine cellar;
• Gourmet kitchens on ground and first floor with flawless finishes and high-quality appliances plus butler’s pantry adjoining first floor kitchen;
• Two sprawling living and dining zones on ground and first floor plus sunny sitting room on first floor;
• Spacious ground floor master suite opens to terrace, with walk-in robe and spa ensuite;
• Oversized second master suite on top floor with rooftop balcony, dual walk-in robes and elegant ensuite;
• Two ground floor bedrooms with built-in robes and ensuites, with one acting as a two-way bathroom;
• Sprawling first floor bedroom with dual ensuites – potential to be converted to two separate rooms;
• Executive study with additional, built-in study nook with custom cabinetry
• Three terraces, including rooftop with kitchen/bar and superb views of the Broadwater and surrounds;
• Air-conditioned; camera security, intercom, wool carpets, a surplus of storage, laundry
• 509m2 low maintenance block with established veggie garden, close to beaches, cafes, shops and more.
Situated across from the sparkling Broadwater, close to beautiful beaches and a short stroll from the village atmosphere of Tedder Avenue restaurants and cafes, you’re also within easy reach of public transport. Opportunities like this are extremely rare and you’ll not find anything in this sought-after area which compares. Whatever your desires, this is a residence to grow into or downsize to. Act now and arrange an inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.