In light of the unfolding COVID-19 situation, Kollosche will continue to offer private viewings and virtual inspections.
To qualify for a private viewing you must:
1. Have driven past the location and confirm the location and style of the home is suitable;
2. Provide written confirmation / evidence that you are a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker;
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people;
4. Confirm that you have not travelled overseas in the past 28 days or been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
If you are a buyer and do not have finance approved please call us immediately. We can put you in contact with our brokerage team who can assist you in obtaining a competitive pre-approval from a number of lenders.
Due to the latest Government restrictions surrounding public Auctions and the COVID-19 virus, this Auction will be held as a remote Auction. All bidders will be bidding remotely via phone and must have completed a Telephone Bidding Authority Form. The Auction will be conducted as normal with the bidding and negotiation process. If you wish to register your interest to bid via phone, please get in contact.
Perched in an elevated position and blending harmoniously with its lush, leafy surrounds, this unique Tugun offering fuses the charm of an old-world beach shack with the softened industrial style of today. Here, old meets new, with the original house seamlessly fusing with a contemporary addition to create a brand new residence which is simply without comparison. Rejuvenated timber floors, ornate ceilings and windows of the original home blend with the modern addition, inspired by New Zealand architecture and built upon a suspended concrete slab. It’s also been orientated to capture enchanting valley views and features integrated living between the deck, lounge and dining zones, which continues to the kitchen. Accented by a recycled look brick feature wall, it boasts concrete benches and an Essa Stone island with oversized oven and walk-in pantry.
You’ll adore the retro touches of reclaimed wood from the old house highlighted throughout the home, along with four generously sized bedrooms and bathrooms with matte black and timber accents. There’s even a self-contained studio on the lower level which is ideal for dual living or an additional income stream. Surfers are catered for too and will relish having easy access to Flat Rock and a choice of great surfing beaches.
• Old meets new – original beach shack has been restored and fused with a contemporary addition;
• New section built upon suspended concrete slab and inspired by New Zealand architecture;
• Timber floors, detailed ceilings and windows of the original house rejuvenated plus reclaimed timber of old house features throughout;
• Kitchen with recycled look brick feature wall, concrete benches, walk-in pantry and Essa stone island;
• Open plan lounge and dining both connect seamlessly with deck via stackable glass doors;
• Master bedroom with restored period features, complemented by a modern ensuite with matte black and timber accents;
• Charming sitting area/retreat outside master bedroom plus a separate sleepout or study;
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are generously sized, with built-in robes and desks and ceiling fans;
• Family bathroom with dual shower, freestanding bath, matte black fixtures and a West Elm custom vanity;
• Lower level studio with loft bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette, living area and private entry – ideal for dual living or Airbnb, returns $300p.w;
• Upper level with 2.7m to 3m ceilings, matte concrete flooring to ensure easy living;
• Parking for 5 cars plus lawn area for kids and pets to play or room for a pool;
• 5kW solar, heat pump, new plumbing and electrical and fully ducted air-conditioning throughout;
• Adjoining Flat Rock and Kropp Park, with easy beach access.
Start your day by catching a wave at Flat Rock and return home via Tugun or Currumbin Village after grabbing a piping hot coffee and stocking up on delicious fresh produce. Families will also appreciate being part of a warm and welcoming local community, as well as being zoned for Palm Beach Currumbin High School. Southern Cross University and Coolangatta Airport are moments away and you’ll also relish the tranquillity which comes from living in Tugun. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn’t available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.