Peace and privacy in prestigious Paradise Waters beckons with this impeccably presented Spanish-style home. Perched on an 807m2 block and with easy Broadwater access, it’s not only warm and inviting with high ceilings throughout, but promises ample space and seclusion for everyone to enjoy. Take advantage of the multiple living areas over the many levels, including two alfresco zones, which ensure entertaining will be effortless. One overlooks the water and links directly with the pontoon where the skyline glitters in the backdrop, while the other is a protected poolside paradise. The bedrooms are also generously sized and include a supersized master suite with spa ensuite, decorated in a symphony of soothing neutrals.
– Impeccably presented Spanish-style multi-level home with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms;
– Kitchen with water view plus an adjacent, sunny meals area under high ceilings;
– Sunken formal lounge and dining plus a separate den with wet bar and wine cellar, both with water views;
– Supersized master suite set beneath high ceilings, decorated in soothing neutrals with balcony, walk-in robe and an ensuite with dual showers and sunken spa;
– Bedroom two is spacious, with waterfront balcony, air-conditioning, ensuite and walk-in robe;
– Bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 are serviced by a family bathroom plus there are two powder rooms;
– Private and protected pool area plus a separate sandstone waterfront terrace;
– Pontoon, Crimsafe screens and triple garage with workshop and drive through access directly onto boat ramp.
Situated a short stroll from bustling Tedder Avenue, with its village-like atmosphere and array of cafes, coffee shops and restaurants, you’re also a short walk from patrolled beaches and shops. Exclusive schools, including St Hilda’s and TSS are also within easy reach and you’ll relish the chance to be surrounded by a tightly-knit community. Arrange your private inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.