Welcome to a waterfront property which is proud to be distinctively different. Set out over a single level, this sleek home is showcased by clean lines and a seamless connection with the outdoors. It also boasts an enticingly unique array of finishes carefully selected to be as effective and practical as they are ambient. Take advantage of the spacious living and dining room which fuses effortlessly with the lush alfresco areas on either side to ensure free flowing ventilation throughout. The kitchen also integrates with these spaces and is a contemporary addition to this stylish haven. As well, all four bedrooms are ensuited and packed with similar personality.
Outdoors, a welcoming pool with a large ledge will tempt you to sit back with a cocktail in hand and enjoy your waterfront setting or gather with guests on the poolside patio. The boat shed, near the private pontoon, also doubles as an ideal place for riverside relaxation or revelry or a secure place to store your watercraft equipment. Here, you’ll also be graced with the presence of beautiful black swans who glide along this section of the waterway often.
• 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom sleek, modern home which is proud to be distinctively different;
• Nestled on a 635m2 block with 17m waterfrontage and designed to integrate seamlessly with the outdoors;
• Unique finishes, carefully selected to be as effective and practical as they are ambient;
• Designed for maximum cross ventilation plus fully vented air conditioning and ceiling fans;
• Spacious living and dining room which fuses effortlessly with the lush alfresco areas on either side;
• Contemporary kitchen with gas cooking;
• Four bedrooms, all ensuited and packed with similar personality plus a powder room in the laundry;
• Welcoming pool with a large ledge, poolside patio, pontoon plus boat shed;
• Boat shed is ideal for riverside relaxation or revelry or to securely store watercraft equipment;
• Undercover parking for 2 cars and provision for more security parking.
Situated in a prestigious location, and just an easy seven minute stroll to a delicious flat white or delectable meal at Capri on Via Roma, it’s also opposite two tranquil parks. Elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda’s are close by and you can be in the heart of Surfers Paradise within 5 minutes. Experience the wonder of this extraordinary property today and arrange an inspection with Duncan Longmore.
In light of the unfolding COVID-19 situation, Kollosche will continue to offer private viewings and virtual inspections.
To qualify for a private viewing you must:
1. Have driven past the location and confirm the location and style of the home is suitable;
2. Provide written confirmation / evidence that you are a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker;
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people;
4. Confirm that you have not travelled overseas in the past 28 days or been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
If you are a buyer and do not have finance approved please call us immediately. We can put you in contact with our brokerage team who can assist you in obtaining a competitive pre-approval from a number of lenders.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.