There's a new high standard in supreme opulence with this iconic Grand Canal home. Showcased by a fusion of classic and contemporary design, no expense has been spared with this 1,234m2 masterpiece. Spanning three lift accessible levels, this north-east facing sanctuary evokes a sense of refined and enduring luxury without losing its sense of warmth. You'll relish the multitude of havens for relaxation including a cinema with state-of-the-art equipment, timeless open plan lounge and dining zones which seamlessly link with the outdoors via expansive glass bifold doors as well as a gourmet kitchen which has been expertly designed for entertaining. Two enviable alfresco areas hug each side of the home including one with an acclaimed outdoor kitchen, and both overlook the resort-style pool which sparkles in the perpetual sunshine.
Along with a pillar-less 10 car basement garage with wine cellar and gym, this home boasts five sumptuous and spacious bedrooms. A dash of glamour comes courtesy of the master suite, where a picture window perfectly frames the waterfront panorama. A boutique-style dressing room accompanies it, along with a luxurious marble-clad ensuite with sunken spa, his and her vanities, dual showers and bidet.
– Iconic Grand Canal home, north-east facing on a 1000m2 block with a wide 21m waterfrontage;
– No expense spared with flawless finishes and fixtures throughout plus a lift to service each luxury level;
– Gourmet kitchen with acclaimed appliances, integrated wine fridge, vast stone island bench, walk-in pantry and additional butler's pantry which is ideal for catering purposes;
– Opulent, open plan lounge and dining zones which seamlessly link with the outdoors via expansive glass bifold doors;
– Cinema with tiered seating and state-of-the-art equipment plus a sophisticated living room upstairs;
– Grand and glamourous master suite with a full height picture window to frame the water vistas;
– Master suite also accompanied by a luxurious marble-clad ensuite with sunken spa, his and her vanities, dual showers, bidet and a boutique-style dressing room;
– Three more king-sized top floor bedrooms, each with elegant ensuites and walk-in robes;
– Ground floor executive study with separate entry plus a guest suite with an elegant ensuite and walk-in robe;
– Two generous, covered alfresco areas, one with a built-in outdoor kitchen with canal and pool views;
– Resort-style and fully tiled pool, custom water feature and a 6 person spa flanked by Eco decking;
– 10-car pillarless basement garage with gym and a wine cellar with tasting table;
– C-BUS automation, zoned and ducted air-conditioning, back to base security plus 24/7 onsite security;
– Serviced pontoon with bridge free access to the beautiful Broadwater or Main River;
– Low maintenance grounds with views towards the Marina from the lush, manicured backyard.
Nestled within the exclusive and gated Gracemere Estate and in the sought-after Sanctuary Cove precinct, it's within easy reach of renowned restaurants, bars, boutiques and international golf courses. Prestige schools, supermarkets and medical amenities are close by with Brisbane Airport under an hour away. Arrange your inspection of this unrivalled residence of distinction today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.