In light of the unfolding COVID-19 situation, Kollosche will continue to offer private viewings and virtual inspections.
To qualify for a private viewing you must:
1. Have driven past the location and confirm the location and style of the home is suitable;
2. Provide written confirmation / evidence that you are a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker;
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people;
4. Confirm that you have not travelled overseas in the past 28 days or been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
If you are a buyer and do not have finance approved please call us immediately. We can put you in contact with our brokerage team who can assist you in obtaining a competitive pre-approval from a number of lenders.
An enviable real estate opportunity beckons in a tightly held and coveted enclave. Situated directly opposite exclusive TSS, and mere moments from Main River, this deceased estate represents an enticing chance to secure a property in a prestigious location. Lovingly looked after and impeccably presented, it features neutral interiors, a gourmet kitchen nestled beneath a high-set ceiling, two living zones, study and a dining area which opens onto a leafy courtyard. Upstairs, the home hosts three bedrooms including a master suite with walk-in robe, balcony and an elegant ensuite with full-height tiling.
• 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom impeccably presented home in the coveted TSS enclave;
• Deceased estate, and held by the same family for nearly 4 decades;
• Light-filled, conservatory style entry which allows natural light to cascade in;
• Neutral toned kitchen, two living areas and dining room which opens onto a leafy courtyard;
• Master suite with walk-in robe, private balcony and an elegant ensuite with full-height tiling;
• Two more bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes upstairs plus a bathroom with separate toilet;
• Home office with storage, downstairs bathroom and a double garage with storage;
• Low maintenance and private 511m2 block with water tank.
Encased by towering trees and established gardens, it’s nestled on an easy-care 511m2 block in one of the most sought-after residential precincts on the Gold Coast. You’re also only 4km from Surfers Paradise and the village atmosphere of Tedder Avenue. Or, closer to home, stroll to the upscale Ferry Rd Market to grab your artisan morning coffee or deli supplies. Act now to avoid disappointment and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.