A superb offering in one of the Gold Coast's finest enclaves, this two-level architecturally designed fully automated residence captures both the ambience and style of luxury Queensland living while indulging in expansive north facing waterway vistas. Meticulously presented with spectacular high ceilings throughout, the statement steel concertina bi-fold doors flows out to a private alfresco terrace overlooking the infinity edged pool. Limestone pathways, granite driveway and plumbed outdoor kitchen are just a few of the modern features. This premier parcel is so well designed, solidly built and sure to impress the discerning buyer demanding elegance, privacy and position.
* 4 king-sized bedrooms, all fully ensuited
* Separate Study, Media Room, under stairs Wine Cellar
* Fully networked with iPad controlled LED Lighting, Audio centre and Vaccumaid
* Large feature Kitchen with granite bench tops and Miele appliances
* 8 Zone reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning with individual room controls
* Gated with video intercom, security alarm, granite driveway with 3 car remote garage with an additional 2 car open spaces
* Fully ensuited Master with feature private balcony and WIR
* Ground level guest quarters with ensuite and WIR
* Low maintenance, fully reticulated and professionally landscaped gardens with underground rainwater tanks
* Limestone paths, water fountains, sandy beach, 6KW solar system and garden shed
* Discounted package of near new furniture and bedding available
* A few minutes walk to Capri on Via Roma shopping precinct, parks, transport and schools.
* Google Earth View: 30 The Promenade Surfers Paradise QLD Australia.
The current owners have purchased elsewhere with instructions to present all written offers. Proudly marketed by Nick McHutchison and the team at Kollosche Prestige Agents. Available for private viewings 7 days with regular weekend open for inspection times.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.