This stunning family home is absolute north to water, with 26.4 meters water frontage on a large 965m2 piece of Main River land. Full concrete and double brick construction, including concrete second story. Extensive re-build to the highest quality and codes.
The landscaping was carefully designed by renowned landscaper, Dave Franklin, Melbourne. Dave is best known as being the lead landscaper and designer on the hit TV show ‘The Block’. Unique characteristics such as gas fire pit, waterfall, and podium decks are just some of the features. The pool features glass mosaic tiles. Tropical themed waterside areas with more formal gardens to the front of the property make for a perfect mix of grand and relaxation. French laid pattern Travertine tiles to the pool area, with granite look commercial tiles to the front of the house. Recently installed 13.5-meter pontoon with Jet Ski dock will service the largest of yachts.
Internally, honed finish Limestone tiles throughout entrance way, kitchen and lounge areas.
Solid wood Tasmanian Oak flooring to stairs and first floor hallway. The kitchen features 2 pac satin finish cabinetry, Miele appliances including induction cooktop, commercial range hood, a huge amount of storage area with soft close drawers and doors.
– Clipsal C-bus automation for lighting and mood scenes
– Latest Actron Platinum air conditioning units. Wifi controllers in every room with accessibility via phone or i-pad remotely
– Security – commercial specification back to base monitored alarm system. Can be monitored and controlled remotely via mobile phone. External infra-red perimeter beams around entire property. High definition security cameras around external perimeter, including waterfront
– LED lighting internally and externally
– Remote controlled SOMFY extendable awnings to north and west side external areas
– Climate controlled fully automated irrigation system
Nestled near the end of enviable Naples Avenue, with no through traffic, you’re also only a short stroll from the upscale Capri on Via Roma shopping and dining precinct, as well as moments from the heart of Surfers Paradise and 10 minutes from Broadbeach. Many exclusive schools are also central to this sought-after suburb, making it an ideal choice for families or investors.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.