Showcasing unrivalled, panoramic views across the lake and bushland, this tastefully brand new built home boast more than 817sqm of open and defined living space in the sought-after "Jabiru Estate", Mudgeeraba. Timeless grandeur presents with the latest up to date finishes and technology, this five-bedroom, seven-bathroom property offers multiple living areas including a formal dining area with gas fireplace, 5 persons lift and "Dream Courts" basketball court.
An architecturally designed water feature greets you at the front entrance, before you step inside through the impressive glass foyer including a spectacular, imported chandelier inviting you to explore the multiple levels of luxury and elegance on offer.
Just steps from the exclusive Somerset College and Robina Town Centre, "Jabiru Estate" is an exclusive community with urban convenience. You will be living the entertainers dream, combined with exceptional views never to be built out on 6037m2. This rare private locale is a once in a lifetime opportunity!
With an abundance of features, some of the outstanding inclusions are;
– Open plan lounge room connects onto the large covered alfresco area – a poolside winner;
– Formal dining area mixed with metal and glass louvres to catch the breezes;
– Gas fireplace with timber veneer surround;
– Over 5m side server on alfresco area with stone benchtops and ample cupboard space;
– Chefs gourmet kitchen, timber veneer cabinets, 60cm AEG Sensecook Pyrolux, 60cm AEG Steamcrisp oven, butler's pantry includes an additional 120cm Ilve low profile gas cooktop tops, plenty of power points, plumbing for fridge and stone bench tops;
– Fully fitted executive bar cabinet with built in wine chiller and fridge;
– Private salt water wet edge swimming pool 10m x 5m – perfect for that late night swim;
– Professionally designed external lighting;
– Guest bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe;
– Powder room well-appointed and finished with custom wall paper;
– Oversized laundry with chute from upper level;
– Integrated 4 x car lock up garage extra wide to swing your car door with internal access and plenty of storage space.
– Fully automated media room, professionally installed 9.1 speaker system, automated leather recliner chairs, custom wall paper, a full cinema experience;
– Gym opens up onto wooden deck area, with custom seating and LED lighting and amazing private bush views, ideal for yoga;
– Downstairs rumpus room features wet bar complete with drinks fridge;
– Option for wine cellar/cigar room/home office;
– Powder room well-appointed and finished with custom wall paper.
– Master bedroom, featuring a luxurious en suite bathroom completed with double vanities, stone benchtops and spacious walk in robe;
– Three double bedrooms all-inclusive of en suite bathrooms, frameless glass showers and walk in robes;
– Family rumpus area.
– Zoned reverse cycle ducted air conditioning complete with 17 zones plus remote access through Myair;
– White wooden plantation shutters throughout;
– Electronic front and back door locks with multiple key codes;
– External staircase to basketball court and gardens;
– Professional basketball court with "Megaslam" hoop by Dream Courts;
– Landscaped gardens with automated irrigation system throughout, flat grass area for kids and pets to play;
– Extra parking for 4 x additional cars in carpark;
– High 3m ceilings throughout;
– 3 phase power;
– Oversized skirtings and architraves;
– Data points and TV points in every room;
– 5 person lift to all 3 levels;
– Private cul-de-sac street position within the exclusive gated "Jabiru Community";
– Clipsal satin finish light switches and plugs;
– 22,000 ltr water tank;
– Hard wired CCTV system with 11 cameras all remotely controlled;
– Telstra NBN installed for quick internet connection;
– Exclusive gated community with caretaker;
– Minutes from public transport, restaurants and Robina Town Centre;
– Surrounded by magnificent ''5 Star Acreage'' home sites.
Private inspections available by appointment only, to arrange please call Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.