Located in arguably the most prestigious street in Hope Island Resort, Riverleigh Drive, this immaculately presented single level home sits on a massive 1030m2 north facing block backing on to the Links Hope Island Golf Course.
Stunningly renovated to the highest standards, this spectacular family home is ready to move in!
Hope Island Resort is undoubtedly the premiere lifestyle resort in South-East Queensland. Surrounded by stunning waterways, world renowned golf courses, 3 shopping villages, restaurants, cafes and boutiques, you will be pressed to find a more idyllic setting to enjoy the Queensland lifestyle.
• FIRB Approved for international buyers and investors;
• The home backs onto the Links Hope Island golf course and has beautiful park like views offering privacy and tranquillity;
• Neutral colour palette throughout with high ceilings and stunning lighting;
• Bespoke Designer kitchen with huge walk-in butlers pantry, thick stone bench tops & breakfast bar;
• Open plan living/lounge room, separate dining room plus a large media/second living room;
• Large master suite with extremely generous and very well appointed ensuite complete with twin shower heads and large, deep bath;
• 3 other large bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms;
• A Powder room with a real wow factor sure to impress your guests;
• Well appointed family bathroom with bath and walk in shower;
• Fully ducted air conditioning/heating and ceiling fans throughout;
• Huge 7.68kw Sunpower Solar System with a 6.0kw Fronius inverter;
• Covered alfresco area overlooking the pool and huge garden and lawn area perfectly suited for pet friendly families;
• Inground saltwater pool;
• Secure gated community with 24hr patrolled security;
• Easy access to some of the most prestigious private schools on the Gold Coast;
• Quick access to the M1 and only 40 mins drive to both Gold Coast and Brisbane International Airports.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.