Flawlessly finished to a superior standard, and featuring modern fixtures and fitting throughout, welcome to a five bedroom Florida Gardens home which will spoil you for anything else. Infused with an abundance of natural light and a generous floorplan, it boasts living areas on each level plus a separate media room, a gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry and 60mm stone island bench. The upper level hosts four bedrooms and two bathrooms (all with full height tiling), with the guest bedroom on the ground floor, serviced by a third, contemporary bathroom.
Expect to be tempted outdoors often, where an inviting covered alfresco area awaits. Encased by boutique sliding doors which allow for a seamless connection with the indoors, this area is fringed by easy care gardens and views of the city skyline. Here, gather with guests or while away the hours by frolicking in the pool, which is fringed by Travertine tiles.
• Immaculately presented, modern 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, Metricon home, on a 551m2 block;
• Neutral, high quality interiors and finishes, including 600×600 porcelain tile floors;
• Wide entry hallway, which leads down to an open plan, light-filled kitchen, living and dining zone;
• Kitchen with window splashback, waterfall edge island bench, Smeg appliances and a butler’s pantry;
• Media room plus another living room on the first floor, with skyline views;
• Boutique sliding doors which open back to seamlessly integrate with the alfresco area;
• Master bedroom with skyline views, an elegant ensuite and walk-in robe;
• Three more spacious bedrooms with built-in robes on the upper level plus a fifth bedroom or study on the ground floor;
• All three bathrooms with contemporary designs and finishes and full height tiling;
• Covered alfresco area, with timber deck, easy-care gardens and skyline views;
• French pattern laid Travertine tiling surrounding the inground pool;
• 2.55m and 2.7m high, square set ceilings and 2340mm doors, plus a surplus of storage throughout;
• Wired for surround sound plus fitted with security, video intercom, ducted air-conditioning and downlights;
• Secure parking for four cars, including an oversized, deep double garage and off-street, gated parking.
Perfectly positioned in one of the most sought after pockets of Broadbeach Waters, Florida Gardens is celebrated for its convenience and its tranquillity. Residents benefit from being close to local parks and shops as well as under 3km from the world famous beaches of Surfers Paradise and its entertainment precinct plus 5km from Broadbeach, Pacific Fair and Star Casino. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to
REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.