Welcome to waterfront living and entertaining in a sought-after, protected location in prestigious Sovereign Islands. Released to the market for the second time only, this sprawling home makes the most of its exclusive address and solid concrete construction, with a rooftop terrace showcasing 360 degrees of the Gold Coast’s stunning surrounds.
A designer kitchen with granite benches and walk-in pantry also awaits, as does an elegant formal dining and lounge plus a wet bar. Step down to the expansive family room, framed by an abundance of oversized glass windows and overlooking King’s Bay and the outdoors, where a poolside paradise beckons. Here, host guests in the perpetually sunny alfresco area, fringed by mature palms. Boating enthusiasts will rejoice too, with the pontoon able to accommodate two vessels, including a 61ft watercraft and a smaller boat. There’s also a jet ski lift and a davit and you’re only 300m from the Broadwater.
• Solid concrete construction, set on a 700m2 block with 18.3m waterfrontage;
• Light filled foyer, set under a soaring 18.5ft ceiling (approx.) and immaculately presented throughout;
• Designer kitchen with new Neff oven, granite benches and walk-in pantry, adjoins a family meals area;
• Elegant formal lounge and dining, with lush garden and water views, nestled near the wet bar;
• Expansive family room, framed by oversized windows, overlooking pool, waterways and gardens;
• New plush carpets and high ceilings upstairs and four bedrooms with water views;
• Light-filled, large master suite with private, waterfront balcony, spa ensuite and a generous walk-in robe;
• Remaining bedrooms all with built-in robes and two with ensuites;
• Laundry with chute, powder room, double garage with new epoxy floor and double carport;
• Fully tiled, heated pool with large shelf step, framed by lush palms plus paved alfresco area;
• Spiral staircase leads to sunny rooftop terrace with spectacular 360 degree views;
• Pontoon for two vessels, including a 57ft boat, plus fitted with power and water, a jet ski lift and a davit;
• 5kW solar, CBUS lighting, VacuMaid, ducted air-conditioning and two split system air-conditioners;
• Nestled in an exclusive, gated community, with 24/7 security patrols, close to Paradise Point and Sanctuary Cove.
Perfectly positioned on one of the quietest streets in the Sovereign Islands gated community, with minimal passing traffic and overlooking the sheltered Kings Bay, you’re just minutes from Paradise Point cafes, restaurants and beaches, and less than an hour from Brisbane airport. The time to act is now – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.