It’s the picture-perfect panorama you could never tire of – wide, uninterrupted views of the beautiful Broadwater which stretch through to South Stradbroke Island, which can be enjoyed from almost every room in this sprawling 5 bedroom home. Factor in its due north and point position aspect, spacious floorplan and enviable alfresco area with pool and spa which sparkle in the perpetual sunshine and you’ll soon be enchanted by all this impeccably presented property has to offer.
Situated on a 938m2 block, with an impressive 38m waterfrontage (one of the widest in this area), this is a 477m2 home which oozes an inviting warmth. The gourmet kitchen, which takes centre stage, is fitted with acclaimed appliances and an expansive island bench and fringed either side with spacious areas for dining, or relaxation. The bedrooms are all generously sized, including a vast master suite with walk-in robe and light-filled ensuite, where you can wake to captivating Broadwater views or soak them up from your balcony.
• Impeccably presented 477m2 home on a 938m2 block, with an impressive xxm waterfrontage;
• Wide, uninterrupted views of the beautiful Broadwater which stretch through to South Stradbroke Island;
• Due north and point position aspect, as well as located in a family-friendly cul-de-sac;
• Spacious floorplan, solidly built, and impeccably presented, with high quality finishes, including Travertine tiles;
• Gourmet kitchen is the heart of this home, with vast island bench and acclaimed appliances;
• Open plan lounge and sitting room plus elegant dining area, each with wide water views;
• 5 generously sized bedrooms, all upstairs and 4 with built-in robes, plus bathrooms on each level;
• Sprawling master suite with walk-in robe, light-filled ensuite, plus balcony with captivating Broadwater views;
• Expansive alfresco area, ideal for entertaining, plus a pool and spa which sparkle in the perpetual sunshine;
• Large, grassy lawn areas, established gardens, pontoon plus a double garage with workshop;
• Ducted air-conditioning, solar panels, security cameras plus gas cooking and hot water.;
• Room for an additional 4 car parks and a caravan.
Situated in a family-friendly cul-de-sac, within close proximity of a number of public and private schools, and under 5km from Paradise Point cafes, restaurants and beaches, you’re also approx. 1 hour from Brisbane Airport, should travel beckon. Arrange your immediate inspection today.