A new pinnacle of Hampton’s style perfection beckons with this exquisite celebration of classic, coastal and colonial design. Boasting an enviable north-easy aspect and anchored on Main River, it’s as warm and welcoming as it is luxurious. Fitted with high-end finishes and fixtures, showcased by soaring ceilings and infused with an abundance of natural light, it’s been expertly designed and exquisitely renovated to offer easy living and exceptional entertaining. Take advantage of the sprawling indoor-outdoor living zones, where you can curl up by the open fire or pour a drink from your custom bar and enjoy the seamless connection with the glorious gourmet kitchen and butler’s pantry. You can also make the most of the alfresco oasis and splash in the oversized pool, practice your putting, unwind in the protected pavilion or simply unwind on the sunny composite deck or by the 12-person fire-pit.
• Meticulously renovated and magnificent 699m2 home, on a 950m2 Main River block with 20m waterfrontage;
• Grand light-filled entry, high ceilings, luxury fittings and exquisite, hand-laid natural stone feature walls;
• Light and bright designer kitchen with Statuario marble 2200×2200 island bench, countertops and splashbacks, Smeg oven, cold/sparkling and instant hot water zip tap, servery window plus a large butler’s pantry;
• Formal lounge with custom cabinetry plus an indoor-outdoor living area with a coffered ceiling and cosy open fireplace;
• Soothing and sophisticated master suite sanctuary, with balcony access and water and skyline views, accompanied by a deluxe ensuite with oversized spa and decadent ensuite, fit for a Hollywood movie-star;
• Bedroom 2 with balcony access and water and skyline views, ensuite and built-in robe;
• Bedrooms 3 and 4 with built-in robes, share access to a modern bathroom with a statement bath;
• Bedroom 5, downstairs, with ensuite and private access to the lush front garden;
• Expansive rumpus room, stylish open plan study, powder room, laundry and parking for four cars;
• Bar with natural stone accents, Vintec wine fridges and marble benchtop, flows to outdoor kitchen;
• Outdoor kitchen with Ziegler & Brown BBQ, custom made cabinetry, sunny composite deck, pool and spa;
• Pontoon, boat ramp, firepit, putting green and a dining pavilion fitted with privacy plantation shutters;
• Upper balcony, enclosed gym/lounge area.
Situated in the sheltered Riverpark region of Carrara, boating enthusiasts can reach the Broadwater in approx. 20 minutes, while families can make the most of a host of elite private schools and high-level sporting facilities, including Emerald Lakes Golf Course, Royal Pines Golf Course and Metricon Stadium within easy reach. Located just 6.5km from upscale Pacific Fair as well as close to vibrant Broadbeach cafes, restaurants and beaches, this unrivalled Hampton’s home sets the new high standard in luxury living.
In light of the unfolding COVID-19 situation, Kollosche will continue to offer private viewings and virtual inspections.
To qualify for a private viewing you must:
1. Have driven past the location and confirm the location and style of the home is suitable;
2. Provide written confirmation / evidence that you are a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker;
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people;
4. Confirm that you have not travelled overseas in the past 28 days or been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
If you are a buyer and do not have finance approved please call us immediately. We can put you in contact with our brokerage team who can assist you in obtaining a competitive pre-approval from a number of lenders.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.