Occupying the eastern most point on exclusive Amalfi Drive, and showcased by 180 degrees of Main River and city skyline views, welcome to a 6-star modern masterpiece which will spoil you for anything else. Built to an exquisite standard and boasting flawless marble and Western Red Cedar finishes throughout, this is a rare home which not only exudes luxury, but also delivers effortless, family-friendly living. Congregate in the crisp, designer kitchen, complete with Arabascato marble island bench, commercial grade integrated fridge/freezer and butler’s pantry or retreat outdoors to the new waterfront dining pavilion with outdoor kitchen complete with Caesarstone bench with integrated sink, bench seating and even commercial grade twin beer taps. There’s also a covered deck to enjoy, overlooking the pebblecrete pool and beyond to the timber jetty, while indoors the elegant open plan living and dining area seamlessly connects with this alfresco paradise.
Along with the 9 seat tiered 5.1 surround sound home cinema and additional family room upstairs, five exceptional bedrooms await. The master suite boasts a deluxe dressing room and a dramatic ensuite, showcased by book-matched and grain-matched Cote D'Azur marble as well as balcony with views which stretch down to Broadbeach. There’s also flexibility to convert the executive office (with ensuite) into a 6th bedroom.
• 5 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom modern masterpiece, occupying the eastern most point on exclusive Amalfi Drive;
• A fusion of luxury and family-friendly functionality, showcased by superb Main River and city skyline views;
• Light-filled entry flanked by a Zen garden and set beneath a soaring ceiling;
• Designer kitchen with Arabascato marble benches, integrated fridge/freezer, gas cooking and built-in Miele coffee machine and ovens.
• Butler’s pantry with Miele electric and gas cooking, wine fridge and a surplus of storage;
• Dining room with panelled Western Red Cedar ceiling and opens onto the waterfront timber deck;
• Living room with custom Arabascato marble and Western Red Cedar finishes, seamlessly connects with the alfresco area;
• Tiered home cinema with 9 x leather electric chairs, projector and 5.1 surround sound;
• Floating timber and glass staircase, leading to an additional living room with built-in study zone;
• Sophisticated master suite with balcony and views which stretch down to Broadbeach;
• Deluxe dressing room and a master ensuite with book-matched and grain-matched Cote D'Azur marble;
• Bedroom two with custom built bedhead, electric blinds and a bespoke ensuite with a feature 4.7m tiled wall, skylight, rain shower, plus Caesarstone finishes;
• All remaining bathrooms and powder room boast marble tiling and Western Red Cedar ceilings;
• Executive office with custom cabinetry, ensuite and private entry through carport;
• Waterfront dining pavilion with outdoor Caesarstone kitchen, bench seating, LED lighting, commercial beer taps;
• Covered deck, pebblecrete pool, timber jetty, boat ramp and boat shed with pylons to boundary;
• Secure front courtyard with hand-cut stone wall and easy-care lawn and gardens;
• Laundry with marble and stone finishes plus a surplus of storage and laundry chute;
• Double garage with epoxy floor plus a separate, secure carport with polished concrete floor;
• Gas instant hot water, MyAir ducted air-conditioning and Sonos home sound system in three zones;
• CCTV with remote access from anywhere in the world, Termidor barrier and automated irrigation.
Proudly perched on one of the best blocks on this prestigious street, it’s also positioned right next to parkland which further heightens the feel of outdoor space available. You’re also a short 400m stroll from the upmarket Capri on Via Roma shopping and dining precinct and approx. 1km from the heart of Surfers Paradise. Arrange your private inspection of this residence of distinction today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.