Rarely will you find a residence of distinction which perfectly pairs the everyday needs of modern living and entertaining with exquisite luxury. Brought to life by award-winning architect, Bayden Goddard, welcome to the epitome of architectural excellence and exceptional design with this Sovereign Island masterpiece. Perched on a wide expanse of water and boasting superb Broadwater views, no expense has been spared in its complete re-build.
From the vast expanses of imported marble, the 1,250 bottle temperature controlled wine cellar, sound proof home cinema, executive study and gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line Miele appliances and large scullery, through to the waterfront alfresco area with a professional Teppanyaki bar and outdoor kitchen, there is simply no shortage of enviable areas to entertain or unwind.
You’ll also appreciate the perpetually sunny, heated saltwater pool and sunken fire pit, encircled with bench seating, for when a more intimate get-together beckons, or retreat to the cleverly tucked away rec room, with its full bar facilities and showcased by a feature wall of reclaimed Melbourne Brickworks remnants, when a large scale gathering awaits.
The bedrooms are also a statement in superior design. A sumptuous master suite with polished parquetry floors captures the exquisite water views plus features a built-in kitchenette, concealed TV and a marble ensuite. It’s also accompanied by an expansive, light-infused dressing room. The remaining bedrooms are also generous in size, with superb ensuites and walk-in robes, with the ground floor guest suite also featuring kitchenette and private access.
• 780m2 of unrivalled luxury on a 1008m2 block, featuring 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 powder rooms and a 4 car garage;
• Completely rebuilt and designed by award winning architect, Bayden Goddard;
• Exquisite finishes, including marble and parquetry inset floors, custom leather and nickel door handles;
• Exceptional attention to detail in the design, including a double air lock in the entry, garage on the western side and a perpetually sunny pool and alfresco entertaining area;
• 1,250 bottle, temp controlled wine cellar and top-of-the-line Miele wine fridges;
• Gourmet kitchen with integrated appliances, Italian Marble finishes, 4 ovens and a vast scullery;
• Open plan living and dining with a custom fireplace, and integrates with the alfresco entertaining area;
• Executive office with leather panelled walls and powder room, soundproof media room and “morning room” or children’s study/5th bedroom;
• Sumptuous, oversized master suite, with polished parquetry floors, designed to capture the exquisite views;
• Master suite also features a built-in kitchenette with zip tap, bar fridge, concealed TV, marble ensuite with steam room and a light-filled dressing room;
• Bedrooms two, three and four with marble ensuites and walk-in robes plus bedroom four (downstairs) with a kitchenette and private access;
• Professional Japanese teppanyaki bar plus outdoor kitchen, equipped with 3 fridges, ice machine and more;
• Saltwater, heated pool and a sunken fire pit encircled with bench seating, overlooking the beautiful Broadwater;
• The latest in CBUS home automation, including speakers, lighting and linen window coverings;
• Phase three power to 12m pontoon plus 60 of the highest grade, LG solar panels;
• Nestled in an exclusive, gated community, with 24/7 security patrols.
Situated in the sought after Sovereign Island gated community, as well as only minutes by car to Paradise Point cafes, restaurants and beaches, you’re also less than an hour from Brisbane airport, should international travel beckon. Reward yourself with the new benchmark in luxury living and entertaining and arrange your private inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.