Searching for the perfect beachfront weekender? Or considering moving from a house to an apartment without compromising space? Look no further than this luxurious 'Temple' apartment occupying the entire 4th level and delivering 366m2 of perfection.
Featuring flawless finishes throughout, a light-filled, open plan kitchen, living and dining area seamlessly integrates with the wide beachfront terrace, offering uninterrupted Pacific Ocean vistas, which stretch north and south along the coastline.
The impressive island kitchen bench is ideal for entertaining around while preparing dinner for family or guests. There is also a sizable butlers pantry with Miele appliances and a triple wine fridge tucked into the custom cabinetry in the dining room.
Expect also to be enchanted with the exquisite master, which has been cleverly designed and elevated to showcase uninterrupted beach views. Accompanying this space is an elegant ensuite with spa and dual shower in earthy tones, as well as a generous sized dressing room.
'Temple' is an architecturally designed masterpiece with only 6 residential apartments; this exclusive boutique building was completed in 2017 and built on an enormous 1,644m2 beachfront allotment.
• Chef’s kitchen featuring stone benchtop, Miele appliances and butler’s pantry;
• Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen seamlessly integrates with beachfront terrace;
• Dining room flanked by custom cabinetry, built-in triple wine fridges;
• East terrace adorned with sliding pocket doors and cedar clad ceilings;
• Elevated master suite cleverly designed to capture ocean views, flanked by solid wood feature doors;
• Master ensuite with dual shower and dressing room with bespoke cabinetry;
• Remaining three bedrooms all with elegant stone ensuites and walk-in-robes, one with balcony;
• Drying courtyard and laundry, ducted air-conditioning and CBUS home automation;
• Private pool, full security, video intercom, direct access to the beach and outdoor shower
• 3 secure car spaces in basement car park and plenty of storage area.
Perfectly positioned in one of the most picturesque locations on the Gold Coast, where an easy stroll will see you soaking up the natural beauty of Tallebudgera Creek or Burleigh Heads National Park. Located less than 2km from the bustling culinary delights of Burleigh’s James Street precinct, close to parks, recreation centres, local schools, cafes and more. Reward yourself with this lifestyle of luxurious living and entertaining.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.