Perched high on Currumbin Headland overlooking the flawless waters of Currumbin Creek, this unique award-winning ocean front masterpiece merges effortlessly into its rustic rainforest surroundings to create a perfect fusion of bush and beach-side living.
Designed by renowned Gold Coast architect, Paul Uhlmann, the distinctive curved copper clad façade of this extraordinary three-level contemporary family beach house flows inside and out, capturing the gentle curves of the undulating landscape and the rolling waves of Currumbin’s famous surf beach seconds from its doorstep.
• Rare elevated block bordering Currumbin National Park with multiple private outdoor entertaining areas offering spectacular views over Currumbin Creek, the rainforest and the Pacific Ocean;
• Built to the highest specifications this grand residence was the 2018 HIA Winner and Master Builder Winner of the Custom home category.
• Ample ground floor parking and secure storage plus see-through glass lift and timber staircase to upper floor dedicated children’s wing boasting four double interconnecting bedrooms with removable doors plus fifth spacious bedroom;
• Generous first and second level Master bedrooms with tasteful ensuite bathrooms, fitted walk in robes and private patios overlooking gardens;
• First level media/rumpus room with blackbutt feature floorboards opening onto spacious deck overlooking sparkling inground pool;
• Central locker room style children’s laundry with ample cupboards and hanging;
• Spacious family bathroom with oversized shower;
• Spacious study/homework area;
• Second floor designed for airy formal living with large fully opening windows to bring the outside into the spacious formal living and dining areas which feature blackbutt floors and a glass-fronted refrigerated wine collectors cabinet;
• Streamlined stylish gourmet kitchen featuring quality European appliances including Gaggenau steam oven, second oven, Teppenyaki hotplate, grill, induction hob, Leibherr built in integrated fridges including a second wine fridge, a bio fridge and freezer, plus dishwasher.
• Extensive use of natural materials inside and out, including timber, stone, iron and stainless steel, which compliment the tasteful black, white and grey colour palette and quality neutral toned carpets.
The sale of this extraordinary residence in a prestigious rainforest location within easy reach of the best beaches, schools and shops, the Gold Coast Airport and the M1, offers a once in a lifetime chance to purchase a flexible beach masterpiece that can be adapted as your family grows. Act now and book your inspection today. Expressions of Interest closing 5pm, 11th September.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.