Resort style living beckons with this prestigious, point position home in Broadbeach Waters. Set out over a sprawling 1300m2 of prime north east facing land, and showcased by flawless travertine finishes and fabulous wide water views throughout, it boasts an enviable 46m of pristine waterfrontage as well as seamless open plan living and entertaining areas. Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac, this 5 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom luxury home truly is the best value buy in Broadbeach Waters.
Designed with entertaining in mind, the tone is set from the moment you step inside the tropical entry way. Flanked by tranquil water features, the expansive floorplan is set out around a central sanctuary which includes a supersized inground pool, spa and alfresco area, along with floor to ceiling retractable glass doors to allow the outdoors to flow in. This feature has been emulated with the vast timber deck which runs the length of the residence, set against the backdrop of Main River, which opens up to reveal the deluxe kitchen with its travertine accents, built-in stainless-steel coffee machine, steamer and grill, plus well-equipped butler’s pantry. Here you’ll also find a modern open plan living and dining area with cosy wood fire place and uninterrupted water vistas.
All the bedrooms in this stylish, sophisticated home are ensuited, with 4 of the 5 also boasting walk-in-robes. The master suite is a secluded retreat which is sure to impress. Situated in a separate wing to the other bedrooms, and featuring raked ceilings, fans, ducted air and inviting water views, you’ll adore the separate study space, spacious walk-in-robe and sumptuous ensuite. Presenting with a bespoke built-in travertine bath, and accented with limestone finishes, there’s also dual basins and a bidet on offer, as well as access to the alfresco deck.
Other superior features of this property include:
• Home cinema with upscale projector and screen + spilt system air
• State-of-the-art home automation and camera security system installed
• Upstairs teenagers retreat style area, adjacent to 3 ensuited bedrooms
• Bonus study nook in butler’s pantry
• Ducted air, Crimsafe screens and built-in-speakers throughout the home
• Laundry with surplus of storage and downstairs powder room
• NBN ready, ducted air & 24 solar panels installed
• Double garage with spacious storage room
• Separate deck next to private pontoon and jetty
• Outdoor shower, BBQ and boat ramp
• Lush, well established gardens and lawns, with auto sensor lights at dusk
Enjoying close proximity to schools, shops, golf courses and cafes, homes of this calibre and in this location rarely come to the market. Act now to secure your slice of resort style living in Broadbeach Waters and contact Eddie Wardale.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.