Uninterrupted panoramic views from Surfers Paradise to Coolangatta and through to the hinterland are encompassed within this newly renovated eighteenth floor luxury beachfront apartment to become your ultimate holiday hideaway, comfortable home or set-and-forget investment.
Open and airy, natural light cascades through the expansive 171sqm residence, with 3 elegant bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study and a large laundry with abundant storage throughout.
Whether you want to kick back and relax or gather your guests, this apartment allows you to do so with its open plan kitchen, living and dining space which flows onto the outdoor balcony showcasing luxury Surfers Paradise living like no other.
In an inspired fusion of luxury and liveability, high quality stone surfaces are featured in this custom kitchen with a walk-in pantry, soft-close streamline timber accent cabinetry and integrated high-quality top of the range appliances.
Ocean views, plush pile carpet and fully ducted air conditioning are afforded to all three bedrooms for absolute comfort, with the master bedroom featuring its own walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite.
The beachfront address offers all the elements essential to modern apartment living – luxury, location, lifestyle and security.
The facilities of this boutique 25 storey building include direct beach access, large pool, modern barbecue space, tennis court, a private garage and storage bay within a secure basement car park.
• Absolute beachfront residence with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, one car and storage cage on the 18th floor of The Penthouses;
• Half floor, superbly renovated 171sqm apartment, with an abundance of storage and only one neighbour;
• Panoramic views which encompass the Pacific Ocean, Coastline and Hinterland;
• Zoned and ducted air-conditioning plus LED lighting throughout, including kitchen benches and bathrooms;
• Supersized master bedroom with sitting area, deluxe ensuite with a walk-in shower, substantial walk-in robe and set against the backdrop of stunning ocean views;
• Gourmet kitchen with dual ovens, integrated dishwasher and fridge, stone top island benches and splashback;
• Bedrooms two and three with built-in robes, block-out and sheer curtains, oceans views and fully ducted air conditioning;
• Five-minute drive from the Broadbeach dining and retail precinct and approx. 20 minutes from Coolangatta Airport.
This beachfront residence is idyllically located within walking distance to the beach, Jewel development, Pacific Fair, the Star Casino and the Broadbeach dining and retail precinct.
Whether you want to downsize to this luxury (and infinitely spacious!), lock and leave lifestyle or make a wise investment in your future, act now to avoid disappointment. Arrange your inspection today by contacting Jay Helprin on 0407 894 775.