Occupying an enviable, absolute beachfront location along one of the Gold Coast’s most pristine stretches of sand and sea, this absolute beachfront Palm Beach residence represents a rare and enticing opportunity to live in, land bank, renovate or redevelop.
Situated in a tightly held location, this much loved and meticulously maintained home is being released to the market for the first time in over 30 years, and, with the family eager to sell, we encourage offers prior to auction for their consideration.
Currently, a charming, multi-level home sits on this 617m2 site. Immaculately presented and infused with an undeniable warmth, it can easily be enjoyed as is, perhaps as a holiday home, or comfortable residence while you plan your dream luxury home. Take advantage of the homes open plan living and dining, which flows out to a beachfront alfresco area, while upstairs, a spacious master suite awaits. As well as an ensuite and walk-in robe, it’s encased in vast expanses of glass to capture the uninterrupted Pacific Ocean panoramas.
For those with an eye for building a dream home, this block is one of the very best in the area in terms of maximising the building envelope, thus providing infinite potential to create a new modern masterpiece or build a luxury beachfront development in an extremely sought-after residential enclave.
• Absolute beachfront, meticulously maintained multi-level home on a 617m2 block;
• Rare and enticing development opportunity to build a new residence or duplexes in a tightly held location;
• Functional kitchen, open plan living and dining, superb beach and ocean views;
• Spacious upstairs master suite, with uninterrupted panoramic views, ensuite and walk-in robe;
• Bedrooms two and three with built-in robes, ceiling fans plus there is a small study;
• Three way family bathroom plus a powder room on the lower level, separate laundry;
• Double garage on the basement level, plus parking for two more cars off-street;
• 500m stroll to Palm Beach Surf Club, 200m to shopping centre, 10 minutes to
Close to a host of excellent local cafes and restaurants, this represents a fantastic opportunity to purchase on the tightly held Jefferson Lane beachfront. Make the time to inspect this immediately as it won’t last long.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to Queensland legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.