Owners have purchased elsewhere and are asking for all offers to be submitted.
Located in the sought-after neighbourhood of Sorrento, this meticulously modernised home has all the fixtures and fittings you would expect from a luxurious Gold Coast mansion. Located in a cul-de-sac on one of the most family friendly and tranquil streets in the suburb, this property is perfect for a large or extended family that does not want to compromise on their personal space.
With multiple living areas, there is plenty of room for parents, kids and guests. This 473sqm home is perfectly set on a larger than average 809sqm block and the smart layout maximises the use of the pool, al-fresco area and gardens.
The well thought out floor plan has options of 6 bedrooms, or 5 bedrooms plus an office, with separate guest quarters and 4 bathrooms. With 2.7m ceilings upstairs and 2.5m ceilings downstairs the sense of space is unrivalled.
One thing every luxurious home needs is an expansive master bedroom, and this is exactly what you get! The parent's wing includes his and hers walk-in robes, a stunning bathroom and balconies on both ends from which to enjoy mountain and skyline views.
• 6 bedrooms with separate living areas and guest quarters;
• 473 sqm home on 809smq Block;
• Luxury master suite w/electric blinds, ensuite & walk-in robe, water, hinterland & skyline views;
• Designer kitchen with self-cleaning oven, butler’s pantry and outdoor servery;
• Family friendly floor plan with separate wings for the kids;
• Media/kids rumpus room;
• Covered outdoor alfresco entertaining area plus poolside cabana;
• Inground saltwater swimming pool;
• Large pontoon and gangway;
• Low maintenance gardens;
• 6KW Solar System;
• Gated/Entry Coded front door.
In recent years, Sorrento has seen a great influx of young families due to the proximity to some of the best private schools in the Gold Coast including TSS and St Hilda’s. This premier waterfront suburb is centrally located and still only 5-6 minute’s drive from the beaches of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, boutiques, bars and restaurants, you will be pressed to find a better location.