Have you always dreamt of making your mark on a waterfront residence in exclusive Isle of Sorrento? Perched on a prime 746m2 block, moments from Main River, this light filled single level family home delivers comfortable living and enviable entertaining as well as ample potential to be taken to the next level of luxury Sorrento living.
Featuring 3 bedrooms, including a master with ensuite, fully ducted air conditioning throughout, a large open dining and living room, gas kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, a built-in breakfast bar and casual dining area.
Outdoors you can soak up spectacular sunset in the alfresco area, flanked by a timber deck and overlooking your 18.7m of waterfrontage. A sandy beachfront, pontoon and low maintenance yard fringe the waterfront, making this the perfect backyard haven the whole family will enjoy.
• Exceedingly comfortable to live in as is, with ample potential to be taken to the next level of luxury;
• Sturdy, single level residence, with Crimsafe screens, ducted air-conditioning;
• Spacious, open plan dining area, adjacent to the gas kitchen, with stone bench tops, dishwasher and a surplus of cupboards;
• Ensuited master bedroom with ensuite, separate access and courtyard;
• Remaining bedrooms with ceilings fans, plus bedrooms two and three with built-in robes;
• Family bathroom with spa;
• Boat ramp and pontoon, with 18.7m sandy waterfront and only moments from Main River
• Double lock up garage
• Exclusive and peaceful residential enclave and only a short walk to local shops and cafes;
• 4km from the heart of vibrant Surfers Paradise and 5km to beautiful Broadbeach.
Take advantage of a relaxed, easy living space the whole family will enjoy, while you dream up enticing ways to add value to this family home or incredible investment opportunity. You’ll also appreciate its close proximity to local shops, with elite schools plus Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach only a short drive away.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.