Perched atop tightly held Burleigh Headland, perfection beckons on the third floor of the luxurious and near new award winning 'One Burleigh Headland' residential only complex. This spacious and sophisticated apartment is reserved for only a coveted few. Boasting enviable views of the sparkling blue ocean, Gold Coast skyline and distant hinterland. You’ll get the best of both worlds in this unique location – peace, privacy and pristine rain-forest tranquility. Lifestyle choices await being only a short 300m stroll to the vibrant offerings of Burleigh Heads, including its world famous surfing break, boho cafes, restaurants, boutique shopping, parks and more.
The apartment is a light-filled statement of flawless and effortless interiors, accompanied by deluxe accents. Take advantage of the gourmet kitchen with a waterfall edge Caesarstone island bench, butler’s pantry and acclaimed Miele appliances, which overlooks the open plan living and dining. Designed to capture enticing views and cool breezes, it seamlessly integrates with the generous terrace where you can entertain or be soothed by the sounds of the ocean. You’ll also benefit from a second expansive rear courtyard backing directly onto the National Park which offers a variety of walking trails & bird life.
Floor to ceiling windows frame the picture-perfect Burleigh Beach views in the master suite, where you’ll be lulled to sleep every night by the gentle sound of the breaking waves. It’s accompanied by a plush ensuite with stone and timber accents, with the two remaining bedrooms serviced by an elegant family bathroom. The study has custom built cabinetry, and there is also a media room, powder room, two side by side secure car parks and a generous storage cage.
This is Burleigh’s best boutique apartment and it’s waiting for you – arrange your inspection with Rob Lamb and Michael Kollosche today.
– Exclusive residence of just nine luxury apartments; amenities include secure owner and visitor parking plus an infinity edge salt-water pool;
– Lifestyle rich location combined with world class elevated views with a north-facing aspect;
– Light-filled open plan living and dining capturing cool breezes and enticing ocean vistas;
– Gourmet kitchen with Miele oven, steamer & induction cooktop, filtered tap water, & Caesarstone island bench with waterfall edge;
– Butler’s pantry with integrated Miele dishwasher, second sink and a surplus of storage;
– Master suite framed by superb ocean views with sliding door onto terrace, and a lavishly appointed ensuite with stone and timber accents;
– Generously sized alfresco terrace with superb panoramic views;
– Expansive rear courtyard is a secluded oasis which looks directly out onto the tranquil Burleigh National Park (one of only two apartments in the complex to feature this);
– Ducted air conditioning and video intercom entry;
– Short walk to Burleigh Beach and parkland, award winning restaurant 'The Fish House' and popular eatery 'The Pavilion' plus other local cafes, James Street shopping precinct and more.
– Enviable lifestyle rich surrounds including the Burleigh Headland and Tallebudgera Creek.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.